Does Hypixel IP Ban?

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I think I got my IP permanently flagged or something, I've waited two days to log in on my home IP and get hit with a security alert ban within 5 seconds of logging in.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
I don't know about other people, but I've been perm banned on my main once. I waited like 6 months - a year and got a new UFA account that I made my main. I logged in with my main IP address and wasn't banned.

duck

Social Credit
the first account-specific ban on your ip will not flag it, however the second one (on a different account) will flag your ip permanently, or at least for a couple weeks.

Baister

Social Credit
I think I got my IP permanently flagged or something, I've waited two days to log in on my home IP and get hit with a security alert ban within 5 seconds of logging in.
Depends, I'm not sure. I've definitely been able to bypass on a diff account with same IP months ago (Aug/Sept i think), not sure about now.

windhomeslice

Social Credit
Often if you get banned on an account and log into another one, within say 10-15 minutes, of being banned you'll receive a security alert however if you just wait a little bit between swapping accounts then you should be fine to log into multiple accounts under the same IP continually I'm pretty sure

GlitchyTrash

Social Credit
Often if you get banned on an account and log into another one, within say 10-15 minutes, of being banned you'll receive a security alert however if you just wait a little bit between swapping accounts then you should be fine to log into multiple accounts under the same IP continually I'm pretty sure
So if i get banned using a vpn, then right after close minecraft, open again log out of the account that got banned and close minecraft again and turn off vpn, then log on my main i can get my main account ip discovered?

winstonwlau

Social Credit
So if i get banned using a vpn, then right after close minecraft, open again log out of the account that got banned and close minecraft again and turn off vpn, then log on my main i can get my main account ip discovered?

it's a bit hard to follow what you're saying, but yes. as long as you log in under a different IP address, there's no way for hypixel to relate your two accounts (especially after one gets banned)

winstonwlau

Social Credit

how long would you suggest waiting? i think i got banned on my ip a few too many times (after waiting 30 minutes in between logins) and now get an instant security alert ban whether i wait two hours or two days :(

windhomeslice

Social Credit
how long would you suggest waiting? i think i got banned on my ip a few too many times (after waiting 30 minutes in between logins) and now get an instant security alert ban whether i wait two hours or two days :(
If that's the case then I'd suggest using a vpn or changing IP, not sure how much has changed since last I've got banned on hypixel

Terakorn

Social Credit
Watchdog always update like 24/7 so they might chnge the system, as regular they flag for 10 mins up to 24 hours. BUt yeah they ca update it any time.

edit: or its possible that you might get banned for many times so they flag your ip a little bit longer