Do not get Ploow Client

Trensin

Social Credit
I bought Ploow client as it injected into Lunar and it's cheap.

A few days after use I realised that I no longer had access to the client, so I messaged the creator about it. Apparently I had opened Process Hacker whilst running the client so it was flagged for suspicious activity. The creator then refused to give me access or a refund.

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
is easy to get a refund, if u wanna help tell me edyi#2200, thats happened to me too

Not Manthe

Social Credit

A few days after use I realised that I no longer had access to the client, so I messaged the creator about it. Apparently I had opened Process Hacker whilst running the client so it was flagged for suspicious activity. The creator then refused to give me access or a refund.
A friend also had that problem when buying and using Ploow, it's good to have "anti-stringsleak" security but it's getting to stupid levels.

Artificial

Social Credit
Try to chargeback either through your bank or paypal, as they have literally scammed you and have nothing to lose by doing so. Security like that doesn't hurt however it should flag for investigation rather then immediately block access.

Malthize

Social Credit
i had it from 3 month ago ( that stuff is dogshit 3.6blocks felt like nothing)
All the shit works
and i just shared it w/ friends

Trensin

Social Credit
Try to chargeback either through your bank or paypal, as they have literally scammed you and have nothing to lose by doing so. Security like that doesn't hurt however it should flag for investigation rather then immediately block access.
I asked for a refund, and now the owner is going on about how I went against the TOS, and I read the entire thing and it says that "if you look for any ways of detection, your license will be terminated". But I literally accidently opened Process Hacker, so that supposedly gives enough evidence that I was trying to find a way to detect the client, so my license should've been terminated. In the end I just gave up. It wasn't even that much money and I'm lucky for that. But I can't stress to you enough that you should not buy the client. When something's too good to be true don't fall for it.

Artificial

Social Credit
I asked for a refund, and now the owner is going on about how I went against the TOS, and I read the entire thing and it says that "if you look for any ways of detection, your license will be terminated". But I literally accidently opened Process Hacker, so that supposedly gives enough evidence that I was trying to find a way to detect the client, so my license should've been terminated. In the end I just gave up. It wasn't even that much money and I'm lucky for that. But I can't stress to you enough that you should not buy the client. When something's too good to be true don't fall for it.
To chargeback through paypal or your bank, you don't need permission from the owner, it's literally a thing specifically made for this types of stuff.

LagPixel

Social Credit

Manthe: Doesn't make lunar support
People: