[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

Again, this thread is for HYPIXEL only.
If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS.

Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Everything is not detected and does not flag at all on ANY SETTINGS
You can use literally whatever you want on AimAssist, Autoclicker, and WTap.
These two settings are to look semi-legit in bedwars:
Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).
-AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5

-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Criticals - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-LongJump - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-NoFall - i have never used but maybe works
-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)

-Phase - pretty sure it insta bans
-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.
-Speed insta bans, never use
-Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07

Render
Everything here is client-side and is 100% impossible to detect on any server.

Utility
Everything here is not detected except for the blatant mode of scaffold.

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
Everything here is not detected.
how do you even have a brain...

Cynicality

Social Credit
It is he's just autistic
hello antifall got patched like a month or two ago, seeing as this guide was made in December 2021 there is no way I could have known that it would be fixed now.

I have made some minor updates to the post feel free to tell me of any errors you see in the post.

• Yes
Reactions: U7f