Closet cheating on hypixel

mann

Social Credit
Hello,

I want to closet cheat on hypixel on my main.. I have MVP++ and i would prefer not getting banned.
Can any1 who has experience in this tell the chances of getting banned.

Thank you

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
Hello,

I want to closet cheat on hypixel on my main.. I have MVP++ and i would prefer not getting banned.
Can any1 who has experience in this tell the chances of getting banned.

Thank you
U have mvp++ u legit won’t get banned anyways, getting banned depends on your settings, almost everything on vape bypass hypixel watchdog but you have to watch out for staff bans

mann

Social Credit
U have mvp++ u legit won’t get banned anyways, getting banned depends on your settings, almost everything on vape bypass hypixel watchdog but you have to watch out for staff bans
Like the normal settings by closet cheaters...
And how to watch out for staff bans
And should i get V4 or Lite

bruhpoop

Social Credit
280 average
bruh legit fucking anything but 3.1-3.3 85/100/100 ac 16-20 aim assist anything u want legit scaffold any and if u fighting sweats or other cheaters u could go more blatant but u asked for closet

n3gr0_hunt3R

Social Credit
yeay man thats what im saying you are in the Kool Kidz alluvium hydro chloride
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking coon Nick Gurr slit wrists hang yourself from a stovepole fat Nick Gurr go back to the cotton fields you lazy dolebludging cunt fuck you and your black stupid african mum. you have aids you fuckign baboon Nick Gurr fat ass coooooooooon porch monkey big lip nig obese black jewish chimpanzee