Client-sided inventory move

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Version: Vape V4

Suggestion: I think this may've been suggested already but make a module that is bind-only that shows what you have in your inventory while moving, you can't move items around or anything like that, just to see what you have. The client could save data of what you have in your inventory and present that upon bind without actually opening your inventory right?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Version: Vape V4

Suggestion: I think this may've been suggested already but make a module that is bind-only that shows what you have in your inventory while moving, you can't move items around or anything like that, just to see what you have. The client could save data of what you have in your inventory and present that upon bind without actually opening your inventory right?
It's possible to detect if you open your inventory and if you're moving at the same time. Some servers don't detect that because it's not worth in some cases to detect, but it's detectable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It's possible to detect if you open your inventory and if you're moving at the same time. Some servers don't detect that because it's not worth in some cases to detect, but it's detectable.
The server just checks if you open your inventory and are moving, I'm saying what if none of that happens?

What if the client just mirrors what it knows you have in your inventory without actually OPENING your inventory, the server would have no way of knowing that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Like my suggestion pretty much;

Visual only, unless you stand still.