Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Hey, are there any recommended clickers / clients that can bypass lunar anticheat? I would prefer if they where paid, since that would probably mean that I won't get banwaved. Thank you for taking your time to read my post!

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
Just use Manthe Clicker
They are looking for a clicker that bypasses AC ON and maybe they don't have access to Vape Lite

Hey, are there any recommended clickers / clients that can bypass lunar anticheat? I would prefer if they where paid, since that would probably mean that I won't get banwaved. Thank you for taking your time to read my post!
I think Yukio Clicker bypasses and it's like 12$ but idk i left their discord and didn't get to try it
But stay away from Lethal (discontinued and expensive as fuck, also scammers), Bus and Unicorn ( I.D.N.T. )
Also you could try Monkey Clicker (15€) but that doesn't bypass AC ON (i think)

pickledick

Social Credit
They are looking for a clicker that bypasses AC ON and maybe they don't have access to Vape Lite

I think Yukio Clicker bypasses and it's like 12$ but idk i left their discord and didn't get to try it
But stay away from Lethal (discontinued and expensive as fuck, also scammers), Bus and Unicorn ( I.D.N.T. )
Also you could try Monkey Clicker (15€) but that doesn't bypass AC ON (i think)
Mantheclicker works with AC on. If you mean it’s detected by the anticheat and will get you banned in a ban wave, it’s just in the same boat as yukio, wolfie clicker, etc. None of them 100% won’t get you banwaved, some people bypass some people get banned.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Wolfieclicker, yukio clicker. (Manthe Clicker will not bypass fully in my experience) Out of them all Wolfieclicker is by far the best and by far the hardest to aquire.