Can you get banned for ESP?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Obviously it is undetectable but lets say someone use it pretty blatantly all the time (always going after invis people, hidden people and such) would they get banned? Its quite obvious if you pay close attention when someone is using esp and doesn't try to hide it but would that alone be enough to get you banned?

This is assuming staff checks replays/spectates, is this likely? Probably not. I have gotten spectated once when cheating on an alt but lets just say they check replays and such, would it be enough for a ban?.

Im just curious, not worried about it myself as I rarely blatantly go after invis people.

Keeloman

Social Credit
Obviously it is undetectable but lets say someone use it pretty blatantly all the time (always going after invis people, hidden people and such) would they get banned? Its quite obvious if you pay close attention when someone is using esp and doesn't try to hide it but would that alone be enough to get you banned?

This is assuming staff checks replays/spectates, is this likely? Probably not. I have gotten spectated once when cheating on an alt but lets just say they check replays and such, would it be enough for a ban?.

Im just curious, not worried about it myself as I rarely blatantly go after invis people.
Hypixel staff would never ban anyone for esp as it's impossible to prove

Legitgamer

Social Credit
Probably if you were very blatant (staring at sneaking/invis players through walls, hitting invis all the time)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Even if you stare at invisible people it doesn’t really prove anything, your team could be ghosting you in a voice chat telling you very specifically where they are or you could just be getting lucky.

m4rt0xx

Social Credit
Even if you stare at invisible people it doesn’t really prove anything, your team could be ghosting you in a voice chat telling you very specifically where they are or you could just be getting lucky.
your team? what if its solos

SonThanh

Social Credit

i think it possible to get ban if you too blatant to it
just making it up like hear the footstep or attack randomly

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit

no

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22

If someone reported you via atlas you can get banned if you use it blatantly, although it is undetectable the staff can easily spot you finding someone invis or hiding

Cynicality

Social Credit

no