Can v4 inject into 1.16.5???

VapeV4

ION

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Bro, u forgot to use forge. If you are on vanilla launcher i would reccomend using optifine mod and forge launcher, but if you are on lunar i dont really know what to do.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
I have an AMD GPU (Rx5600xt) with latest driver
idk manthe said it only happens if your gpu is old. it shouldnt matter tho since you only see the launcher for 15 seconds and then it disappears

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
idk manthe said it only happens if your gpu is old. it shouldnt matter tho since you only see the launcher for 15 seconds and then it disappears
It also happens if you disable certain settings on your computer, it started being like that on my laptop when I changed some windows settings for performance (not sure which ones though, but it disabled custom windows or something).

SonThanh

Social Credit
It also happens if you disable certain settings on your computer, it started being like that on my laptop when I changed some windows settings for performance (not sure which ones though, but it disabled custom windows or something).
That might be the reason
Because i also disable some stuff in the perfromance thing

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Yeah, I also had these ugly white borders then changed some settings and had the good-looking black borders but I changed the settings again amd have now the ugly white borders again. 💀

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
That might be the reason
Because i also disable some stuff in the perfromance thing
**tôi là ng việt**
possibly because of the windows version. as far as i know and have tested, i tried open it in windows 11 (insider program, 12/2022), it shows the new visual. and windows 10, i get the old visual of injecting window.
edit: merryzz seems to be using windows 10 too. so it's probably some kind of windows visual settings or gpu (driver or hardware), or maybe outdated windows (lastest 22H2, while i use 1903)