can me and someone in my house on different pcs use the same vape account and use vape lite?

Rednose

Social Credit
title (can me and someone in my house on different pcs use the same vape account and use vape lite?)
we will be on the same ip

Artificial

Social Credit
You won't be on the same IP but I get what you mean, I think it's against terms and conditions however Manthe probably won't notice or care if your brother is using vape.

Rednose

Social Credit
You won't be on the same IP but I get what you mean, I think it's against terms and conditions however Manthe probably won't notice or care if your brother is using vape.
no literally same ip he lives with me and I want to see if he can use vape lite too :/

edit: ty for the response though

bhopinpit

Social Credit
no literally same ip he lives with me and I want to see if he can use vape lite too :/

edit: ty for the response though
honestly constly changeing the hwid would prob make methane check in to it and it might result in ur acc getting locked ngl

JustBypassesss

Social Credit
Hello,

And if I :
- reinitialize my windows 10
- change ip (ip dynamic)
- play an alt

It's allow ? Because I'm ban of all practices :')

Thanks

yqqwe

Social Credit
i think there is a limitation on how many ip,and how many cocurrent account access limit on vape lite.

Not Manthe

Social Credit
no they don't lmfaoo. different computers have different internal/local IP addresses.
Yes, multiple computers will have different external IP Addresses.

Why on earth would you use the local ip instead of the external one for some service like vape

gzero

Social Credit
Yes, multiple computers will have different external IP Addresses.

Why on earth would you use the local ip instead of the external one for some service like vape
I might've used the wrong words. I meant, if you're on the same network, on multiple computers, the server you're connecting to will show the same IP. The router gives an assigned local IP to each computer on the network