Bypass ss.

Matthias

Social Credit
I dont have the money for vape lite and I only have vape v4. Is there any way to hide vape v4 in a ss? I know its not ss proof, but is there any way that makes it harder to find or something like that?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I dont have the money for vape lite and I only have vape v4. Is there any way to hide vape v4 in a ss? I know its not ss proof, but is there any way that makes it harder to find or something like that?
Hiding a cheat or not doesn't make it more or less detectable. Vape v4 leaves strings, and it's not possible to patch them unless manthe wants to.

You can still hiding it as an actual exe to prevent retard that think having a cheat on your pc means you're cheating.

Matthias

Social Credit
Hiding a cheat or not doesn't make it more or less detectable. Vape v4 leaves strings, and it's not possible to patch them unless manthe wants to.

You can still hiding it as an actual exe to prevent retard that think having a cheat on your pc means you're cheating.
soo it is possible, but only if Manthe wants to make it like that?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
soo it is possible, but only if Manthe wants to make it like that?
Manthe can patch detections, however it's useless since it's not possible for v4 to be screenshare proof.

That's why you use vape lite to be undetectable in screenshare.

ZDog

Social Credit
You can't.
Is V4 detectable or something? You talk as if it's detected most servers. I bought it for a less competitive server don't have to worry about SS. Should be concerned even with very limited mods and settings?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Is V4 detectable or something? You talk as if it's detected most servers. I bought it for a less competitive server don't have to worry about SS. Should be concerned even with very limited mods and settings?
Vape v4 is detected in screenshare for years. That's why people buy vape lite.

It depends what you mean, modules and options won't make more or less detectable in ss, for server-side detections it just depends of your settings.

R2_XD

Social Credit
the way i do it is i use a ram clearer mod, and a file shredder. i reset the memory of the minecraft game and shred the vape file and its worked for me 2 times so far on shit servers

Matthias

Social Credit
the way i do it is i use a ram clearer mod, and a file shredder. i reset the memory of the minecraft game and shred the vape file and its worked for me 2 times so far on shit servers
Yeah but cant they see tha u ran them, and what is a "shit" server