bwhub settings

gunner1340

Social Credit
Well I dont need anything other that speedbridging so all I use is:
Autoclicker 8-14.
Legit scaffold 100-180
And fast place

All i do is just toggle scaffold on and off. And the autoclicker is optional tbh

Bigboi

Social Credit
I’ll suggest 2 horizontal aim assist and turn off the click aim and strafe increase and just get like a 7-12 autoclicker

HELLBOY

Social Credit
im pretty sure anything other than aa and ac bans im not sure but ive got 1800 on top bridge and sumo using a 17-20 ac (idrk if they check for ac) bc kids literally click like 30+ drag clicking and dont get banned in sumo

Bigboi

Social Credit
im pretty sure anything other than aa and ac bans im not sure but ive got 1800 on top bridge and sumo using a 17-20 ac (idrk if they check for ac) bc kids literally click like 30+ drag clicking and dont get banned in sumo
Did u use aim assist? I got banned a few days ago and was only used aim assist and ac

askingforafriend

Social Credit
Don’t cheat there lol I got banned for 4.55 horizontal aim assist. Their anticheat is op
its not op. more than 90% of bans are false bans. you probably got lucky while cheating and got false banned.

It's legitimately unmodified ncp. Don't use more than 3.1 reach, use legit any velo you want, any ac, any aimassist, any wtap, 0.05 hitbox.

etops

Social Credit
Well I dont need anything other that speedbridging so all I use is:
Autoclicker 8-14.
Legit scaffold 100-180
And fast place

All i do is just toggle scaffold on and off. And the autoclicker is optional tbh
8-14 is unnecessarily low

etops

Social Credit
Don’t cheat there lol I got banned for 4.55 horizontal aim assist. Their anticheat is op
their anticheat sucks, it's verus. vape's aa isn't detected anywhere and any velo bypasses with a tick delay

etops

Social Credit
16-20 ac, any AA, 60 horizontal velo 1 tick (looks legit cause they have a reducer plugin) and 3.2 reach