Blocksmc config

lud4o

Social Credit
Then either high killaura aps or they got a client with bypassi
I think liquidbounce criticals (packet mode) bypasses but im not sure
so i tried liquid bounce crtiticals and they worked no ban from 15 min(im still not banned) do you think the vape v4 packet criticals are the same as liqudbounce packet criticals and if yes then i can use criticals in bmc

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I tried on Verus and no criticals mode in vape bypasses. It will most likely result in an insta ban on blocksmc.

lud4o

Social Credit
I tried on Verus and no criticals mode in vape bypasses. It will most likely result in an insta ban on blocksmc.
as i said i tried liqud bounce criticals and no ban but after 20 min of playing i got banned(but im 95% sure its because of reach that i had)

lud4o

Social Credit
Verus and something else I think. Im not really sure.
Why tf im being banned again and again in Blocksmc with 150+ ping here are the settings i use:
velocity 90 100 90
hit boxes 0.10
aim asssist 1.6 horizontal speed 37 degrees
auto 12-16
beanernet 90 ping(around 150 with my ping)
As you can see this settings arent blatant so why am i geting banned also this time i have video of me

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Why tf im being banned again and again in Blocksmc with 150+ ping here are the settings i use:
velocity 90 100 90
hit boxes 0.10
aim asssist 1.6 horizontal speed 37 degrees
auto 12-16
beanernet 90 ping(around 150 with my ping)
As you can see this settings arent blatant so why am i geting banned also this time i have video of me
Use reach with only while sprinting instead of hitboxes, also I don't know since that definitely shouldn't get you banned. Keep in mind I only play skywars and bedwars on there so I dont know theres anything different in the other modes.

lud4o

Social Credit
Use reach with only while sprinting instead of hitboxes, also I don't know since that definitely shouldn't get you banned. Keep in mind I only play skywars and bedwars on there so I dont know theres anything different in the other modes.
Thank you for answering bro