Blocksmc config

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Can someone please tell me a config for Blocksmc for closet cheating
On my main I use 3,4-3,8 reach just keep ONLY WHILE SPRINTING on otherwise it won't bypass.

For cheaters I use legit aura and hold right mouse button for autoblock (use whatever aps, I use like 12-16 or 14-18 I forgot), make sure to only use 3 attack range otherwise you might get banned if you aren't sprinting.

I suggest having noslowdown limit to swords (yes, it works) and low velocity on the same keybind as killaura, again helps you in a cheater vs cheater situation.

lud4o

Social Credit
On my main I use 3,4-3,8 reach just keep ONLY WHILE SPRINTING on otherwise it won't bypass.

For cheaters I use legit aura and hold right mouse button for autoblock (use whatever aps, I use like 12-16 or 14-18 I forgot), make sure to only use 3 attack range otherwise you might get banned if you aren't sprinting.

I suggest having noslowdown limit to swords (yes, it works) and low velocity on the same keybind as killaura, again helps you in a cheater vs cheater situation.
Thank you and With what ping you play

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

3.4-3.8 and you call it closet cheating??

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
3.4-3.8 and you call it closet cheating??
Its blocksmc. A cracked server filled with bhoppers, 3,4-3,8 is really blatant but it works fine on that server and I haven't gotten banned from using it in like 30 hours gameplay. Only thing I have gotten staff banned for in the past is killaura antikb, antifall etc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
30 ping with 3.4-3.8 ping are you kidding me i get banned with high ping with 3.4
You need to use "Only while sprinting" otherwise you get anticheat banned. Also how long is your ban? 7 days or 24 hours?

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Its blocksmc. A cracked server filled with bhoppers, 3,4-3,8 is really blatant but it works fine on that server and I haven't gotten banned from using it in like 30 hours gameplay. Only thing I have gotten staff banned for in the past is killaura antikb, antifall etc.
I have mod in blocks mc 3.6+ reach flags the watchdog you will probably be fine but if a mod with some common sense specs you, you will definitely get banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have mod in blocks mc 3.6+ reach flags the watchdog you will probably be fine but if a mod with some common sense specs you, you will definitely get banned
I mean I can go test detections on anticheat test server but i've played like that for tens of hours without a ban. But yea it might flag, I don't know.

lud4o

Social Credit
I mean I can go test detections on anticheat test server but i've played like that for tens of hours without a ban. But yea it might flag, I don't know.
You think i i can use Criticals with around 100 ping on blocksmc without getting banned? i dont really understand hacks so i dont know if criticals is that blatant