Blink

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
@Manthe Please add the v4 blink to vape lite, even with restricted settings. Most competing clients (i.e. whiteout and entropy) have had blink for months or even years. I understand that vape lite is meant for essential modules only, but as modules like reach and velocity are becoming more and more detected, even by shitty anticheats, adding some other types of modules that can bypass server side anticheats is something I think anyone that owns vape would be on board with. I hope you consider this addition, and thank you.

.Shucks

Social Credit
@Manthe Please add the v4 blink to vape lite, even with restricted settings. Most competing clients (i.e. whiteout and entropy) have had blink for months or even years. I understand that vape lite is meant for essential modules only, but as modules like reach and velocity are becoming more and more detected, even by shitty anticheats, adding some other types of modules that can bypass server side anticheats is something I think anyone that owns vape would be on board with. I hope you consider this addition, and thank you.
Blink some women into your life (sorry)

The Star

Social Credit
Blink is a blatant feature, it is in vape v4 since it is a hybrid client, however it probably wont be added to lite since that is a ghost client, which doesnt have blatant features.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Blink is a blatant feature, it is in vape v4 since it is a hybrid client, however it probably wont be added to lite since that is a ghost client, which doesnt have blatant features.
I wouldn’t consider blink a blatant feature unless used incorrectlu

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Blink would make VL detectable in a screenshare.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
its detectable either way lol
Nah its not.
to hide vape lite in a ss you need to delete it, most staff ban you for just modifying files. So it is the same also if you are not using lunar there are existing tools to find out if vape lite was injected
On supported versions, there's no detections left.

If you are using lunar client or badlion client, you'll get detected since it's not guaranteed screenshare proof on these versions.

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
Nah its not.

On supported versions, there's no detections left.

If you are using lunar client or badlion client, you'll get detected since it's not guaranteed screenshare proof on these versions.
I could link a ss tool which detects vape lite/vape v4 injected as long as it is not in lunar client. But if its forge or blc it gets detected. I would link it but I do not want to advertise and dont want to be banned and its free xD

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I could link a ss tool which detects vape lite/vape v4 injected as long as it is not in lunar client. But if its forge or blc it gets detected. I would link it but I do not want to advertise and dont want to be banned and its free xD
Then send me it in PM.