blatant hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
the hypixel settings ive been using for the past 6 months havent gotten me banned before but now they got 5 accts banned in a row. does anyone have any watchdig bypass settings. tyvm

vec.

Social Credit
the hypixel settings ive been using for the past 6 months havent gotten me banned before but now they got 5 accts banned in a row. does anyone have any watchdig bypass settings. tyvm
did you want as blatant as you can go without watchdog ban and is this for your main

vec.

Social Credit
autoclicker 13-15
reach 3.2-3.3
velo 80/100/100
if you want scaffold settings you can really use anything but I wouldn’t go below 25 delay

vec.

Social Credit
you could try going higher on the reach maybe like 3.2-3.4 but I wouldn’t go over 3.3 if it’s for bedwars or skywars or something like that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
you could try going higher on the reach maybe like 3.2-3.4 but I wouldn’t go over 3.3 if it’s for bedwars i’d skywars or something like that
do you know if wd has updated lmao i have no clue why its banning now; if it has been updated i thought more people would be talking about it

ty for settings

vec.

Social Credit
Idk if watchdog was updated since I haven’t been home in almost 2 weeks

vec.

Social Credit
Actually idk about those settings because before those bypassed but now people getting banned with settings that used to bypass

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Actually idk about those settings because before those bypassed but now people getting banned with settings that used to bypass
ill tell you if they bypass, if you ever need alts hmu

Social Credit
vape v4 isnt the best for blatant but here is
Speed Anticheat A(Toggle in pvp)
Killaura anticheat
anti fall
reach 4.0 with sprint
cheststealer
fly(tnt/damage boost only or els u will be watchdoged)
Nofall anticheat
antibot Advanced
scafold(nosprint they fucking patch sprint scafold)
velocity(H0V100C90)
Noslowdown(onlyswords)

I recommand switching killaura to
aim assist: hypixel dont ban for this
reach 3.3 no sprint or 3.8 with sprint(disadvantage on)
auto clicker 17-19.9 cps(no hitdelay on)