Blatant Hypixel Settings 60-100 ping

Social Credit
Title
I just want some blatant hypixel settings that wont get me banned right now i was just trolling with a friend with 4 block reach in custom duels could i keep using that without a ban for a while or change it sorry im kinda new to settings and stuff so idk

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Title
I just want some blatant hypixel settings that wont get me banned right now i was just trolling with a friend with 4 block reach in custom duels could i keep using that without a ban for a while or change it sorry im kinda new to settings and stuff so idk
dont use blatant if u dont want to be atlas witchhunted quickly so heres some less blatant settings that shouldnt get u banned:
ac: anything
aa: anything
reach: 3.1 - 3.3 (or 0.1/0.2 hitbox w/o reach)
velo: 85/90h 100v 100c
scaffold: legit, any delay
fastplace: people say 0 delay bans but from my experience it didnt
anything in render

Social Credit
dont use blatant if u dont want to be atlas witchhunted quickly so heres some less blatant settings that shouldnt get u banned:
anything in render
difference between 3.1-3.3 reach and 0.2 hitboxes?

Minty

Social Credit
how long until ban also can i switch to legit settings afterr that without ban
it depends on staff for when you will get banned, but I suggest listening to skateboardings. if u really want to be blatant without getting banned, the most reach u can use would probably be 3.3-3.4. as long as your friend doesnt report u, then it wont go to atlas (nor will it flag watchdog since watchdog is dogshit)

Social Credit
it depends on staff for when you will get banned, but I suggest listening to skateboardings. if u really want to be blatant without getting banned, the most reach u can use would probably be 3.3-3.4. as long as your friend doesnt report u, then it wont go to atlas (nor will it flag watchdog since watchdog is dogshit)
so i cant use 3.8 reach for only today?

Kevy

Social Credit
anything in render
kys