Best UHC settings

inactive1102301

Social Credit
Anyone got very good settings that are somewhat blatant but arent?

I need settings for reach, autoclicker, killaura, speed.

For UHC btw ^^^^

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
"Kinda blatant" + Speed and killaura isn't kinda blatant. May aswell pop on with Novoline or Astofpho if you're gonna hop. I'm not sure how much speed bypasses, but it's pretty safe while you have speed.

Also it depends on your ping.

If you don't care about getting banned, use similar settings that Wauls used. Use 3.5-3.9, 0.15 hitboxes, Aimassit (Personal preference), autoclicker 12-16, toggle on keepsprint, Killaura (Defult settings + Autoblock + 800 switch delay) and 30% Horz. Velocity and visuals.

If you're going closet, just use 3.1-3.4 or smthn, toggle on max aimassit 80% velocity, and 0.2 hitboxes on hoppers.

Semi blatant != Speed nor Killaura, in my opinion

If you'd like to cheat, and have an account last for about a month, use the same shit that Japhour used. (Smthn like 3.8-4.2, 0.2 hitboxes.)

inactive1102301

Social Credit
"Kinda blatant" + Speed and killaura isn't kinda blatant. May aswell pop on with Novoline or Astofpho if you're gonna hop. I'm not sure how much speed bypasses, but it's pretty safe while you have speed.

If you don't care about getting banned, use similar settings that Wauls used. Use 3.5-3.9, 0.15 hitboxes, Aimassit (Personal preference), autoclicker 12-16, toggle on keepsprint, Killaura (Defult settings + Autoblock + 800 switch delay) and 30% Horz. Velocity and visuals.

If you're going closet, just use 3.1-3.4 or smthn, toggle on max aimassit 80% velocity, and 0.2 hitboxes on hoppers.

If you'd like to cheat, and have an account last for about a month, use the same shit that Japhour used. (Smthn like 3.8-4.2, 0.2 hitboxes.)
Thx for the help but I found some decent settings I had a few months ago, (although its 4 block ka)

Also I DID fight Japhour and Wauls and dropped them both with these settings

hitboxes

Social Credit

kill aura on lower settings can be closet