Best badlion settings?

Prsclla

Social Credit
Hey so.. I've been wondering if badlion improved GCHEAT or what. bc I've been using this setting (below) for like the past 2 months and never been banned b4 until yesterday.

+ My friend was using 0.4 on hitbox and 3.7 on reach and I ended up getting ban not him but me.. with this settings on, I think its retarded lol.

I just want you guys to share yall settings so we can get like the perfect undetectable settings! or just give me some tips!

vDbQ8Kr.png

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'm hoping those "friends" you hack with aren't the ones listed on your Friends tab in Vape..
I told you already just don't use Hitboxes, other than that your settings are fine. I can't see your AutoClicker settings but I recommend you to use 9-14.
If you're looking for settings you can check @Dylan4801 's thread.
EDIT: I don't see you using WTap either, but just fyi, that gets you banned on BL.

Prsclla

Social Credit
I'm hoping those "friends" you hack with aren't the ones listed on your Friends tab in Vape..
I told you already just don't use Hitboxes, other than that your settings are fine. I can't see your AutoClicker settings but I recommend you to use 9-14.
If you're looking for settings you can check @Dylan4801 's thread.
EDIT: I don't see you using WTap either, but just fyi, that gets you banned on BL.
hahah no those are legit minemans.
I don't really use autoclick.. only reach, hitbox and velocity.. but huge thanks bro.. ill check his post

KhwPp

Social Credit
hahah no those are legit minemans.
I don't really use autoclick.. only reach, hitbox and velocity.. but huge thanks bro.. ill check his post
I don't know if it's bannable but I'd suggest you take down that pic with the actual names of your friends.

Prsclla

Social Credit
(my opinion):

Honestly, if your ping is under 50ms, you don't need to use reach or hitboxes on badlion. No one good plays on that shit so you'll win every match. I started autoclicking yesterday and literally got to Gold 1 in 25 matches.
i get around 70 ping