bed nuker for v4

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Watchdog insta-bans you if you send block-breaking packets to a bed that's enclosed.

It's similar to the detection where if you break a bed at an inhuman pace into the game (like <15 seconds in), it'll also instaban you.

Fake000

Social Credit
Watchdog insta-bans you if you send block-breaking packets to a bed that's enclosed.

It's similar to the detection where if you break a bed at an inhuman pace into the game (like <15 seconds in), it'll also instaban you.
but you can use it on other servers

Shitterdown

Social Credit

no it doesnt i do it on moon all the time on hypixel

RealTupac

Social Credit
add bednuker for vape v4
vape v4 is a GHOST CLIENT. it's not that good for blatant since its not meant for blatant now it has blatant features yes but u would still get clapped on a no anticheat server against like astolfo.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
vape v4 is a GHOST CLIENT. it's not that good for blatant since its not meant for blatant now it has blatant features yes but u would still get clapped on a no anticheat server against like astolfo.
V4 is not a ghost client, its a hybrid client. Lite is a ghost client

RealTupac

Social Credit
V4 is not a ghost client, its a hybrid client. Lite is a ghost client
hybrid yea i guess it has blatant but bed nuker is on the blatant cheats. i mean if ur out here for a blatant buy astolfo or something. last isn't there plugins for bed nuker? and with replays on like hypixel there is no point in going hybrid either since blatant = replay ban (not everytime i know). then there is no point to toggle blatants and use legit modules at the same time since the blatant features will probably get u banned anyways, therefore ur better of just going blatant all the time and there are definetly better rage clients out there

Shitterdown

Social Credit
hybrid yea i guess it has blatant but bed nuker is on the blatant cheats. i mean if ur out here for a blatant buy astolfo or something. last isn't there plugins for bed nuker? and with replays on like hypixel there is no point in going hybrid either since blatant = replay ban (not everytime i know). then there is no point to toggle blatants and use legit modules at the same time since the blatant features will probably get u banned anyways, therefore ur better of just going blatant all the time and there are definetly better rage clients out there
first off bed nuker is in raven b3 which is considered a ghost client. second off if someone wants to use blatant settings why should they be forced to get a whole new client, there is a reason that vape v4 has blatant features and what you are saying in this thread is that instead of using the modules that they paid for that instead they should get a whole different client. if people want to use blatant settings on vape and don't care about getting banned then let them do them.