bed aura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opmine

Social Credit
Most servers block it unless the bed is exposed
HEy manthe can you unban me from the discord server I posted a fake address I got on a website that generates fake addresses and got banned please lmao my user is round#0002

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
HEy manthe can you unban me from the discord server I posted a fake address I got on a website that generates fake addresses and got banned please lmao my user is round#0002

Dex v2

Social Credit
something to break beds through blocks in vape v4 blatant mode = mine through blocks without aiming to it, silent breaks bed only if its exposed without aiming at it
Trash idea, u will get banned when you break first bed thats really easy to detect

manas

Social Credit
Trash idea, u will get banned when you break first bed thats really easy to detect
This is mainly for bedwars.. aka hypixel and killaura already works while breaking blocks.. so you could prob make smth like it work

manas

Social Credit
A legit / silent version would be nice to break exposed beds so you can hit players without having to aim at the bed.

There were times I couldn’t break an exposed bed because I was being hit by 2+ people.
Another good reason lmao, plus you could also make it that it breaks the blocks and the bes

Status
Not open for further replies.