Banned on Lunar

camcors

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '16
Was just banned with no ss on Lunar with vape lite. wtff do i make appeal, or can i get a refund bc this is bs
9-14 cps
aim assist 30,30
W-tap

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Was just banned with no ss on Lunar with vape lite. wtff do i make appeal, or can i get a refund bc this is bs
9-14 cps
aim assist 30,30
W-tap
You were either banned for w tap, a mod checked your logs for auto clicker, or you were falsely banned.

You were probably falsely banned since lunar does have a reputation for having incompetent staff and false bans aren’t unheard of.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
9-14 cps
aim assist 30,30
W-tap
Don’t listen to any of the morons in this thread. First, check if you had extra rand on for the autoclicker. If I had to guess, it is probably something related to inventory fill or item whitelist. Lunar devs skid verus and can’t actually detect cheats, so it isn’t unlikely that they have stupid checks like that (which would obviously false ban but they don’t care). Second option is that you were just straight up false banned, that happens a lot on lunar because verus falses so much. You can look up videos of people vanilla flying on lunar with a verus disabler, but legit people getting banned.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
Don’t listen to any of the morons in this thread. First, check if you had extra rand on for the autoclicker. If I had to guess, it is probably something related to inventory fill or item whitelist. Lunar devs skid verus and can’t actually detect cheats, so it isn’t unlikely that they have stupid checks like that (which would obviously false ban but they don’t care). Second option is that you were just straight up false banned, that happens a lot on lunar because verus falses so much. You can look up videos of people vanilla flying on lunar with a verus disabler, but legit people getting banned.
hack

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
turn wtap off have a 5 cps gap in ur ac and never use above 10 speed in ur aimassist
u got banned cuz w tap
You were either banned for w tap, a mod checked your logs for auto clicker, or you were falsely banned.

You were probably falsely banned since lunar does have a reputation for having incompetent staff and false bans aren’t unheard of.
WTap isn't detectable u guys are retarded