Banned on hypixel for being stupid

BedwarCool

Social Credit
Bro no cap I forgot blatant mode was on and I went into a castle game, and because I was on lunar, I wanted to do emotes and Lunar's emote keybind is B and... so is my bhop keybind. Anyways I was running jumping then my movement felt weird and by the time I realized I was banned. This was my main acc, im dumb.

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
Bro no cap I forgot blatant mode was on and I went into a castle game, and because I was on lunar, I wanted to do emotes and Lunar's emote keybind is B and... so is my bhop keybind. Anyways I was running jumping then my movement felt weird and by the time I realized I was banned. This was my main acc, im dumb.
thats sad

LagPixel

Social Credit
I remember have used 100 cps macro accidentaly but i quickly reacted and disabled it.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
I used six block, .5 hitboxes, and 1.2 timer one ranked game using cyanide v2 at one point because I’d been using it on an adventure map I was playing with a friend (we were screwing around and it was funny to go at the speed of sound while hitting from miles away). I didn’t get banned somehow but I can’t imagine how many flags I must’ve set off that game.