AutoTimer

Veraux

Social Credit
This is just me thinking out loud, probably won't be added but I just thought i'd share it.
If the timer module speeds up your game, even slightly, it gives you that advantage. What if there is a situation when you want it to slow down? Like if you're playing bedwars and get yeeted into the sky, moving slightly slower would make block clutches easier. Or if two people are falling into the void in skywars, that slight slowdown might make it so the other person dies in the void first. Maybe V4 could detect when in the air or something and automatically slow the game slightly.

Again, just me thinking out loud, dont be too critical haha

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
This is just me thinking out loud, probably won't be added but I just thought i'd share it.
If the timer module speeds up your game, even slightly, it gives you that advantage. What if there is a situation when you want it to slow down? Like if you're playing bedwars and get yeeted into the sky, moving slightly slower would make block clutches easier. Or if two people are falling into the void in skywars, that slight slowdown might make it so the other person dies in the void first. Maybe V4 could detect when in the air or something and automatically slow the game slightly.

We already have timer and antifall, but I don’t think you should use them as they are pretty obvious

Veraux

Social Credit
We already have timer and antifall, but I don’t think you should use them as they are pretty obvious
But timer 1.07 is undetected on hypixel, right? So why not .93? And I know we already have timer, but if it automatically slows down while falling it would be helpful

thegamer505

Social Credit
tbh a 0.07% slowdown in the game would probs help out in a lot of cases with clutching and stuff,

probs will turn out to just be a fun gimmick tho lol

hdf

Social Credit

binds