AutoHypixel

realhypixel

Social Credit
Vape edition: if possible both

Suggestion description: auto GG, Requeue, autododge and queuestats and Lunar spoof for hypixel.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i dont think clientspoof is possible, even if its possible with an inject client. vape wouldnt do this, they dont even support 3rd party clients officially, why would they add a spoofer with their name

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i dont think clientspoof is possible, even if its possible with an inject client. vape wouldnt do this, they dont even support 3rd party clients officially, why would they add a spoofer with their name
I think Manthe said once that everything you can do with a normal client is possible with an injection client, but yeah as you say it wouldn't make sense. They should definitely add stuff like autogg and auto requeue though, or extend macros and making it possible to make an autogg and autorequeue yourself using those.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If you want to spoof lunar just use lunar? I really don’t see the point in that one
The only reason to spoof a client would be to look more legit I think? Which doesn't matter anymore as its common knowledge hacked clients can inject into pvp clients.