Autoblock on legit aura without turning on noslowdown solutions?

EverStillX

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Watched a YouTube stream recently and saw they were using autoblock while using legit aura. He also didn't have noslowdown on so I have no idea how he's autoblocking while not slowing down if he holds down right click. Last time I used noslowdown it got be banned. Any solutions?

Btw this guy is Marcel and he was using the latest version of Vape V4 on Hypixel UHC

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Watched a YouTube stream recently and saw they were using autoblock while using legit aura. He also didn't have noslowdown on so I have no idea how he's autoblocking while not slowing down if he holds down right click. Last time I used noslowdown it got be banned. Any solutions?

Btw this guy is Marcel and he was using the latest version of Vape V4 on Hypixel UHC
that wasn't vape then, or at least not the official version. noslowdown is detected on hypixel (at least vape's one) so the only way to autoblock is to accept that ur being slowed down

EverStillX

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Just found out that Marcel was also using foodbyte with vape injected in it so it is not possible

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Just found out that Marcel was also using foodbyte with vape injected in it so it is not possible

the funny thing about this is that he doesnt have noslowdown enabled in foodbyte, though also not in vape lmao