Auto-Clicker, Velocity, and Reach Settings.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
for misplace you would use 3.3-6.0 also why use 4.2 reach but only 90 velo lol
oh i dont know a lot about misplace lol i never use it. but doesnt 3.3-6.0 make your reach up to 6 block? of course only 4.25 allowed server side

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Regular Settings (Off recording + Non-Blatant)
Reach 3.35 - 3.55 verticle check on
Autoclicker 10-13 Inv fill, break blocks
Velo 90h 100v 100c Anticombo on (5 hit)
100% Safe for record Settings
Reach 3.0 - 3.3 verticle check on, only sprint, disable in water, misplace (If misplace on use 3.2-3.3)
Autoclicker 8-14 inv fill, break blocks
Velo 90h 100v 90c Anticombo on (5 hit)
Blatant Settings If you want a good laugh without getting wd banned.
Reach 4.19-4.2
Autoclicker 13-15 Inv fill, break blocks,cps delay off
Velo 90h 100v 100c Anticombo on (3 hit)

Use at your own RISK. I'm happy with taking the risk
(for blatant settings Staff bans are unconfirmed because i'm not banned yet most people say you will be banned)
Nigga those reach settings are so ass I bet a 5 year old with cracked vape could do better

Veraux

Social Credit
Regular Settings (Off recording + Non-Blatant)
Reach 3.35 - 3.55 verticle check on
Autoclicker 10-13 Inv fill, break blocks
Velo 90h 100v 100c Anticombo on (5 hit)
100% Safe for record Settings
Reach 3.0 - 3.3 verticle check on, only sprint, disable in water, misplace (If misplace on use 3.3-6.0)
Autoclicker 8-14 inv fill, break blocks
Velo 90h 100v 90c Anticombo on (5 hit)
Blatant Settings If you want a good laugh without getting wd banned.
Reach 4.19-4.2
Autoclicker 13-15 Inv fill, break blocks,cps delay off
Velo 90h 100v 100c Anticombo on (3 hit)

Use at your own RISK. I'm happy with taking the risk
(for blatant settings Staff bans are unconfirmed because i'm not banned yet most people say you will be banned)
I agree with everything but the reach, sure you won't be banned, but it is very easy to tell when someone is using 3.3+ reach. If you don't care about getting called out for hacks, then these work fine I guess

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I agree with everything but the reach, sure you won't be banned, but it is very easy to tell when someone is using 3.3+ reach. If you don't care about getting called out for hacks, then these work fine I guess
yep idc about being called out

DiligentTroll

Social Credit
Auto clicker: 10-16, item whitelist (swords), block hit (auto), break blocks.
Reasoning: 10-16 cps is a good amount of cps, sword whitelist is optional but sometimes it can be annoying without it. Block hit auto makes you sprint reset after each hit dealing the perfect kb, and break blocks is self explanatory.

Reach (non recording): 3.1-3.3 (no other settings)
Reasoning: 3.1-3.3 makes you look like a good, legit player. It may seem sus but you wont get banned by watchdog or staff. if you’re already decent at pvp and/or recording videos, use 3.0-3.2 (misplace) as it is very unnoticeable and gives you that slight advantage that vape lite is all about :)

Velocity (non recording): 85-90 Horizontal, 100% Verticle(always 100% verticle if closet chrsting), 90-100% chance (no other settings).
Reasoning: This looks 100% legit and won’t get watchdog banned, the only players that will sus you out are the newer players who call cheats on everyone. Otherwise this velocity looks legit and will 100% not get you banned.

Overall, these settings are very undetectable and will almost guarantee no ban. All cheats are use at own risk!!! REMEMBER: Never toggle higher if you’re losing a fight. It will only cause you to have a greater risk at getting banned. You can bring reach and velo a little higher, but it’s not recommended. Its nice to know there are some wholesome cheaters in the community! Happy Closet Cheating 😃❤️

(if you have any further questions, be sure to let me know!)

DiligentTroll

Social Credit
Reasoning: 10-16 cps is a good amount of cps, sword whitelist is optional but sometimes it can be annoying without it. Block hit auto makes you sprint reset after each hit dealing the perfect kb, and break blocks is self explanatory.

Reasoning: 3.1-3.3 makes you look like a good, legit player. It may seem sus but you wont get banned by watchdog or staff. if you’re already decent at pvp and/or recording videos, use 3.0-3.2 (misplace) as it is very unnoticeable and gives you that slight advantage that vape lite is all about :)

Velocity (non recording): 85-90 Horizontal, 100% Verticle(always 100% verticle if closet chrsting), 90-100% chance (no other settings).
Reasoning: This looks 100% legit and won’t get watchdog banned, the only players that will sus you out are the newer players who call cheats on everyone. Otherwise this velocity looks legit and will 100% not get you banned.

Overall, these settings are very undetectable and will almost guarantee no ban. All cheats are use at own risk!!! REMEMBER: Never toggle higher if you’re losing a fight. It will only cause you to have a greater risk at getting banned. You can bring reach and velo a little higher, but it’s not recommended. Its nice to know there are some wholesome cheaters in the community! Happy Closet Cheating 😃❤️

Also no tick delay

idc9999

Social Credit
Misplace uses the minimum slider, so you would want it set at 3.1-3.2 or 3.2-3.2 for misplace to take effect

tick delay makes it look more legit, personal preference I guess

overall solid settings, good explanations and reasoning. Good work dude
does tick delay make in ticks how many before velocity takes effect? also, plz explain why it seems more legit with tick delay i thought it was just for bypassing anticheats and not for legitmaty look.

Veraux

Social Credit
does tick delay make in ticks how many before velocity takes effect? also, plz explain why it seems more legit with tick delay i thought it was just for bypassing anticheats and not for legitmaty look.
Yeah that’s it, it just delays how long it takes for the velocity to take. It helps bypass anticheats, and it kinda helps look more legit in fights imo. Some may disagree, but i use 3-5 tick delay

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit

LOL 3.0-3.2 misplace? thats called 0 reach hahah it uses minimum slider value