Auto block banning in pit

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Heyo!

Just hopped on an alt and grinded pit using my ka config and got banned while auto blocking. I’m 99 percent sure that it was this as there really couldn’t be any other reason. I accidentally toggled an autoheal setting that was unfinished and it started to hold block and I got banned a few seconds later. Just letting you guys know so you don’t get banned.

zialeo

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
Heyo!

Just hopped on an alt and grinded pit using my ka config and got banned while auto blocking. I’m 99 percent sure that it was this as there really couldn’t be any other reason. I accidentally toggled an autoheal setting that was unfinished and it started to hold block and I got banned a few seconds later. Just letting you guys know so you don’t get banned.
ok thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Normal. I heard somewhere that it was getting ghost hits also
Yeah i've heard normal bans in pit when trying to autoblock for a while now, and yes it ghosts hits if you use it incorrectly or attempt to autoblock with swords that aren't unbreakable (recent change to patch vanilla autoblock).

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Yeah i've heard normal bans in pit when trying to autoblock for a while now, and yes it ghosts hits if you use it incorrectly or attempt to autoblock with swords that aren't unbreakable (recent change to patch vanilla autoblock).
You think Manthe will try to find a bypass for this or na. Ig silent is ok but ;-: