Are these settings still safe?

bruhpoop

Social Credit
I was wondering if these settings will get me banned by retardog or staff, it has been a year since i last checked so.

If these settings do infact get dogged or staffed please let me know what to change if i can even go a bit more blatant and still be safe from bans.

Server: hypixel
Ping: 220-230+
Level: semi legit but safe
————————————
Aim assist
Click Aim ✅
Aim while on target ✅
Horizontal speed - 7
Max angle - 90
Distance - 3.5
————————————
Reach
Water check ✅
Only while sprinting ✅
Verical check ❌
Reach - 3.0-3.3
————————————
Velocity
Only when on target ✅
Water check ✅
correct me if i’m wrong but if there is only while sprinting and vertical check it is ENABLED. ✅
Velocity - 85/100/100
————————————
Legit scaffold
Delay - 60-90
————————————
Nametags ✅
————————————
Anti bot (Advanced) ✅
————————————
**TOGGLE SETTINGS**

literally the same but i make reach 3.2-3.4 and velocity to 75/100/100

worldwidee

Social Credit
I wouldn't use reach or velocity at all at the moment. Tons of people getting banned for 3.1-3.3 reach and possibly velocity so stay far away from it. The only safe thing by the looks of it is autoclicker and aim assist

bruhpoop

Social Credit
I wouldn't use reach or velocity at all at the moment. Tons of people getting banned for 3.1-3.3 reach and possibly velocity so stay far away from it. The only safe thing by the looks of it is autoclicker and aim assist
you think it will be safe in the near future?

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Yeah I just got banned after using 3.1-3.2 and 93, 100, 100 velo after 3 weeks