Anyone got good BlocksMC blatant/closet settings?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Can you please send screenshot of this settings? And what ka type should I use (Blatant, legit, silent)?
Use BeanerNet 1000ms with spoof ping and advanced spoof, longjump will be flagless. You can use any ka just don't autoblock (hold right click) except for silent ka, you can use the blockhit function. Don't go above 3,4 attack range otherwise you'll get banned eventually from getting too many reach hits.

You can actually autoblock with normal aura but its a bit tricky since you need to do it correctly otherwise you'll flag, so I won't go into that unless you don't care about potentially getting banned.

VapeV4

xfqdya

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Use BeanerNet 1000ms with spoof ping and advanced spoof, longjump will be flagless. You can use any ka just don't autoblock (hold right click) except for silent ka, you can use the blockhit function. Don't go above 3,4 attack range otherwise you'll get banned eventually from getting too many reach hits.

You can actually autoblock with normal aura but its a bit tricky since you need to do it correctly otherwise you'll flag, so I won't go into that unless you don't care about potentially getting banned.
tysm