any screenshare bypass method with these rules ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Bannable Offences • Logging off of Hypixel before a Screenshare, for whatever reason you might have. • Having Windows Services Off. • Running any FAT File Systems. • Traces of Clients / Autoclickers ran before or while playing in our server. • Clearing or modifying your Recycle Bin before a Screenshare. • ANY suspicious files modified or deleted. • Stalling SS / Failure to comply with the Screensharer. • Macros. • Using VeraCrypt. • Attempting to bypass the SS by restarting any Windows Processes. • Using any tampering applications that tamper with our SS-Tools. • Installing any applications before the Screenshare. • Found to be recording the Screenshare. • Disconnecting during the Screenshare. • WMIC is not allowed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Bannable Offences • Logging off of Hypixel before a Screenshare, for whatever reason you might have. • Having Windows Services Off. • Running any FAT File Systems. • Traces of Clients / Autoclickers ran before or while playing in our server. • Clearing or modifying your Recycle Bin before a Screenshare. • ANY suspicious files modified or deleted. • Stalling SS / Failure to comply with the Screensharer. • Macros. • Using VeraCrypt. • Attempting to bypass the SS by restarting any Windows Processes. • Using any tampering applications that tamper with our SS-Tools. • Installing any applications before the Screenshare. • Found to be recording the Screenshare. • Disconnecting during the Screenshare. • WMIC is not allowed.
Some of those aren’t even cheat related and would just false ban people, but your best bet is just running vape with cmd and renaming to an alternate file extension such as .dll

Pqradox

Social Credit
Some of those aren’t even cheat related and would just false ban people, but your best bet is just running vape with cmd and renaming to an alternate file extension such as .dll
I think they can check it with regedit. UserSettings shows all of the exes ever ran on the PC I believe, including exe files that are ran while renamed to another extension. You can delete the regedit entry but I'm pretty sure that can be detected and is probably bannable tbh if this is the server I think it is.

JSPeg8

Social Credit
the best way to bypass screenshares is to not cheat and play 100% legit like a good player

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
the best way to bypass screenshares is to not cheat and play 100% legit like a good player
Yeah, but some stupid servers ban just for having vape on your pc without even checking the date accessed or doing basic things to see if you ran it lol

Pqradox

Social Credit
Playing legit doesn't bypass most of screenshares nowadays.
For real. Like I'm pretty sure OP is referring to Ranked Bedwars, and a while ago someone got banned there for having an optimized PC lol (like they probably turned off Diagtrack or some other required windows service or something).

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
do you guys actually let some asshole staff members to check your pc to find block game hacks? screensharing is the dumbest thing ever

VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
I remember when I had an alt that played legit and destroyed some people on MMC. Then a retard SSed me and banned me because I deleted novoline off my PC (Even though it isn't injectable)

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
ranked bedwars only which isnt affiliated with hypixel but if you let them ss you're actually retarded they've been exposed before for logging people's mc accounts
Ohh alright thanks

tu tu

Social Credit
Idk thb. They will just false ban u after 5 seconds. My internet speed is so slow and I would just crash the second it started lel