Antidebuff Hypixel removing blindness

tootWRLD

Social Credit
for some reason when I use antidebuff on hypixel while playing Vampirez, it does not remove blindness at all whatsoever.
1641014802511.png
I do not want anything to be picked up by anticheat but this says it will, how can I make it work
1641015024505.png

garfieldthecatto

Social Credit
bro, are you fucking slow? you're fucking slower than a fucking jew you fucking retard. fucking n‎igger- i don't even know how to explain how bad i feel for people that are this stupid. it won't fucking get detected by the anticheat YOU FUCKING RETARD. also hypixel uses like a overlay thing you FUCKING RETARD. n‎igger.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
bro, are you fucking slow? you're fucking slower than a fucking jew you fucking retard. fucking n‎igger- i don't even know how to explain how bad i feel for people that are this stupid. it won't fucking get detected by the anticheat YOU FUCKING RETARD. also hypixel uses like a overlay thing you FUCKING RETARD. n‎igger.
how can you say Nick Gurr please teach me your ways

tootWRLD

Social Credit
I am asking if that setting, that actually disables it and says it will be picked up, will be picked up