Am I dogshit or are they cheating?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I’m in hypixel and I’m using 3.4 reach. My ping is 30 and the person I’m fighting we both straight lined and THEY got the first hit. W h a t t h e F u c k ? Also I’m not dogshit in general. I used to be a LB player on minemen until my finger got cancer and carpal tunnel from jittering so then cheat. How?

femboycock

Social Credit
I’m in hypixel and I’m using 3.4 reach. My ping is 30 and the person I’m fighting we both straight lined and THEY got the first hit. W h a t t h e F u c k ? Also I’m not dogshit in general. I used to be a LB player on minemen until my finger got cancer and carpal tunnel from jittering so then cheat. How?
pov: ur cock is small

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Hypixel. I've been legitamately 4 blocked by legitamate players (SoManycheaters) because of ping. It's all about the ping man. All about the ping. They probably live in korea or smthn.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Hypixel. I've been legitamately 4 blocked by legitamate players (SoManycheaters) because of ping. It's all about the ping man. All about the ping. They probably live in korea or smthn.
And hypixels great hit reg and server

Veraux

Social Credit
I doubt you got cancer and carpal tunnel from jittering. I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, but if you’re serious, you likely don’t know what carpal tunnel is and don’t know how cancer works

disproven

Social Credit
somanycheaters isnt legit. LMAO all of the multiple time masters players like him cheat to some extent.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I doubt you got cancer and carpal tunnel from jittering. I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, but if you’re serious, you likely don’t know what carpal tunnel is and don’t know how cancer works
The cancer was a joke I did get a carpal tunnel tho

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I have also noticed this, Hypixel Hit Registration is Absolutely dog shit. You need to be clicking around 12-13 CPS to actually have any of your hits register. Also, 3.4 reach is honestly pretty low, I know anything above that is blatant. But to be fair, this is evening out the playing field with faggots that have their ping at like 200 or some shit.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
woooosh

thegamer505

Social Credit
i've had tendenosis for a nearly 2 months now, either from jittering, typing, or doing whatever the fuck i do on a daily basis, but i suspect one of the causes was jitter clicking. idrk tho

DaVaper

Social Credit
It seems like all the best "legit" UHC players I know have 85-125ms and are always super difficult to combo while getting double hits instead of trades. I've started to think that the reason they all have 100ms is because it better hides their reach. If 100ms actually gives a real advantage over someone with 40ms then that is just broken.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
There are no "legit masters" after max season 15-20. Somanycheaters uses reach velo and autoclicker at the very least
He's legit. Checking got his most recent masters almost entirely legit. Wqlff's masters are all completely legit. Steww's masters have been legit to my knowledge, or just AC'ing (he gets like 3/szn xd).

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
It seems like all the best "legit" UHC players I know have 85-125ms and are always super difficult to combo while getting double hits instead of trades. I've started to think that the reason they all have 100ms is because it better hides their reach. If 100ms actually gives a real advantage over someone with 40ms then that is just broken.
I mean, I have like 250 and that hides my reach pretty well. but, some really good LEGIT players have worse/better ping then 100ms (ie. BeJinxed, Sportings; when he's playing legit and vivid.)