After a ban on hypixel

Booce

Social Credit
Hello,Im looking into getting Vape V3 but i was wondering what happens of i'd get banned from hypixel? Would i just need a new account? Or does Hypxiel ip ban? If so i'd need to get a VPN right?

Dark_

Social Credit
You shouldn’t really worry about a ban with vape if you don't go blatant, but im pretty sure Hypixel only ip bans after more than 1 account has been banned on the same ip, and it usually doesn't stick for more than a month or two. It might have changed though.

Booce

Social Credit
Yeah i only wanna go "legit or closet" not really blatant but i was worried about somehow getting IP banned

Dark_

Social Credit
Ive cheated on the same account for 2 years with no bans, nothing to really worry about.

Dark_

Social Credit
Autoclicker: 11-15 Left and Right click
Aim Assist: ClickAim with any smoothing
Reach: 3.2-3.4
Velocity: 70% H 100% V 100% Chance

Booce

Social Credit
ive seen something about your ping should have a take on how fast your autoclicker is set on is that true? or should just keep it somewhat around 10-13?

processos

Social Credit
I got banned 4 times on 1 account (WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION), 1 in another account (WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION) and now I'm playing on another account (I didn't received any IP ban)

Dark_

Social Credit
I got banned 4 times on 1 account (WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION), 1 in another account (WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION) and now I'm playing on another account (I didn't received any IP ban)
How did you get 4 using vape

processos

Social Credit
How did you get 4 using vape
The first one was for using huzuni (back to 2014 or something like that lmao), the second one autoclicking, the third one was modifying Vertical Velocity using Vape Lite and the fourth one too

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
The first one was for using huzuni (back to 2014 or something like that lmao), the second one autoclicking, the third one was modifying Vertical Velocity using Vape Lite and the fourth one too
I got banned by watchdog two times for auto clicking, were you using vape autoclicker? I was using a trash autoclicker on a labymod client lmao