Additional settings for reach

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
As anticheats are improving more and more rapidly, reach is a module that is quickly becoming unviable on many servers. I want to suggest three more options for reach, that would help with bypasses. I mainly want this on lite, but it wouldn’t hurt on v4. The first is a chance slider (0-100). This would help server side as you would get less reach hits. The second option is a limit hits feature. With this, you could limit the amount of reach his before getting a legitimate one, which would then reset the amount of reach hits you can get. The last is some sort of feature that makes reach favor the lower end of the slider, for a higher chance of bypassing the anticheat. Thank you for reading and I hope you consider these options.

A l o t i e

Social Credit
As anticheats are improving more and more rapidly, reach is a module that is quickly becoming unviable on many servers. I want to suggest three more options for reach, that would help with bypasses. I mainly want this on lite, but it wouldn’t hurt on v4. The first is a chance slider (0-100). This would help server side as you would get less reach hits. The second option is a limit hits feature. With this, you could limit the amount of reach his before getting a legitimate one, which would then reset the amount of reach hits you can get. The last is some sort of feature that makes reach favor the lower end of the slider, for a higher chance of bypassing the anticheat. Thank you for reading and I hope you consider these options.
a) no
b) a

A l o t i e

Social Credit
no, i mean, who cares about other servers when you can cheat on hypixel with 3.60 reach and 1.0 hitboxes?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
no, i mean, who cares about other servers when you can cheat on hypixel with 3.60 reach and 1.0 hitboxes?
Pretty much everyone cheats on servers besides hypixel. Just because you only play hypixel doesn't make them not useful. lol?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Boost

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Decent, but if your comboing someone with the reach randomization your combo could get fucked with the chance slider

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
That would defeat the whole point of this suggestion
But you’re the only one complaining about the combo breaking so don’t use it. If your combo breaks because of reach chance then you are using enough reach that you obviously aren’t trying to hide your cheats