add fakelag to vape v4

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
it is literally not even close to the same thing stfu
Actually beanernet is “fake lag”, that’s what it’s called internally even. Saying it is or isn’t is just to say it doesn’t fit the expectations that are associated with that name. I’d be curious to know if there are concrete definable differences, or if this is another matter of branding with a side of placebo.

• No
Reactions: vox

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Actually beanernet is “fake lag”, that’s what it’s called internally even. Saying it is or isn’t is just to say it doesn’t fit the expectations that are associated with that name. I’d be curious to know if there are concrete definable differences, or if this is another matter of branding with a side of placebo.
repeat that in english please

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
what does beanernet do? doesn't it just spoofs your ping or does it actually manipulate the packets, by delaying them a few milliseconds (up to 1000 apparently)?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
repeat that in english please
Beanernet = fake lag.
If it doesn’t fit the expectations of what you would call “fake lag”, let’s hear the objective difference.

what does beanernet do? doesn't it just spoofs your ping or does it actually manipulate the packets, by delaying them a few milliseconds (up to 1000 apparently)?
It delays packets. Which by default would “spoof” ping. But there is an option to disable that.

• No
Reactions: vox

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
It delays packets. Which by default would “spoof” ping. But there is an option to disable that.
That makes a lot more sense now, I thought it would just spoof your ping without manipulating all the other packets

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Beanernet = fake lag.
If it doesn’t fit the expectations of what you would call “fake lag”, let’s hear the objective difference.

what i meant by fakelag is something similar to whiteouts as shown in this video
I guess fakelag is a very vague term to use for that but this is basically what i meant

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
what i meant by fakelag is something similar to whiteouts as shown in this video
I guess fakelag is a very vague term to use for that but this is basically what i meant
@Manthe I think you could add an option to also delay received packets if it doesn't, so we can hit the players previous hitboxes, that would happen with someone who is actually lagging

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
That just seems more or less to also delay incoming packets. We could give the same affect but this seems a bit over valued in my opinion. The beneficial things that this does for you could be prevented or detected easily, and already is on agc servers or leaked agc(lunar, viper, etc) unless the check is disabled. If the server has no anticheat you might as well just be bhopping anyways though.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
That just seems more or less to also delay incoming packets. We could give the same affect but this seems a bit over valued in my opinion. The beneficial things that this does for you could be prevented or detected easily, and already is on agc servers or leaked agc(lunar, viper, etc) unless the check is disabled. If the server has no anticheat you might as well just be bhopping anyways though.
would it be detectable on watchdog though?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
would it be detectable on watchdog though?
I don't know for sure but I'd assume not, because afaik they don't auto ban over similar modules like blink. But with that being said especially if you're speaking in the context of hypixel, and you're blatantly hacking, there's better options. It's potentially as detectable as most standard blatant modules, while being only slightly more useful than beanernet(which is admittedly mostly useless).