Add fake damage module/option.

GttMone

Social Credit
Hey!
It would be cool if you could add a "Fake damage" module or option for the Fly module. This way it can bypass most of the servers and freely fly.
Alternative is to add "Blink fly" which tricks the server and we can fly while blinking.
I will be waiting for it :)

Scamm

Social Credit
When you're already on it add Vanilla Fly and TP Aura because it is so easy to bypass
I will be waiting for it :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
what "methods" of fly are left for hypixel because i swear i haven't seen a single person fly on me in skywars for a very long time
The only ones I know of out of skywars is spawnfly in bedwars (which I’m doing rn lol) and I’m pretty sure blink fly works but it’s not unlimited? Other than those 2 there is no bypassing fly.

GttMone

Social Credit
What is spawnfly?
Also, fake damage is usefull for BlocksMc cuz it's like someone hits u and u go far far away. I fly with TNT and blink which uses similar thing as fake damage because it damages you. TP fly would be very good to bypass.

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
What is spawnfly?
Also, fake damage is usefull for BlocksMc cuz it's like someone hits u and u go far far away. I fly with TNT and blink which uses similar thing as fake damage because it damages you. TP fly would be very good to bypass.
dumbass