A different window for render hacks

DolbyPlayz

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc):

Vape v4

Suggestion Description:

You could code a program that would work the same as ESP, tracers, etc., but it would show up on a different window overlaid over Minecraft, so that you could stream and still use them. In my opinion, this would help Vape grow and increase its userbase by a big number, since I haven't heard of any other client that would do such a thing. This could open up a whole new renaissance of ghost cheating, and the fact that Vape would be the first one to introduce it would mean that its reputation would skyrocket even more than it already has.

Attachments

• Vape.png
    Vape.png
    24 KB · Views: 12

Pqradox

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc):

Vape v4

Suggestion Description:

You could code a program that would work the same as ESP, tracers, etc., but it would show up on a different window overlaid over Minecraft, so that you could stream and still use them. In my opinion, this would help Vape grow and increase its userbase by a big number, since I haven't heard of any other client that would do such a thing. This could open up a whole new renaissance of ghost cheating, and the fact that Vape would be the first one to introduce it would mean that its reputation would skyrocket even more than it already has.
that's just esp external mode in vape lite

pickledick

Social Credit
Thats already been in vape lite for years. It hasnt opened a “renaissance of ghost cheating” either, most people aren’t going to be streaming or recording so its pointless to 99% of people

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit