a bunch of improvements

boxingL

Social Credit
Vape edition Vape v4, Vape Lite

Suggestion Description
KillAura: customable rotation speed, reach features, fail rate (chance of Killaura aiming failure), movement fix, random aiming (randomly aiming at target's hitbox), aiming display (show KillAura aiming in third-person view), more aiming mode (mmc, hypixel, anticheat(new), CUSTOM)

Reach: chance (of the reach working)

BeanerNet (?): rename to FakeLag

Velocity: legit mode (AutoJumpReset)

Speed: more speed mode (hypixel, mmc, etc. the most important one: CUSTOM)

AimAssist: make it so we can bypass more anticheat (skid RavenB+)

new features:
BridgeAssist (helps you with bridging) (like scaffold's telly / godbridge mode without auto place)
Disabler: disable anticheat by some exploit (hypixel, verus, vulcan, mmc etc.)
AutoPVP: plays by game itself on some practice servers (like mmc)

other: better clickgui (performance improvements plzzz),

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
KillAura: customable rotation speed, reach features, fail rate (chance of Killaura aiming failure), movement fix, random aiming (randomly aiming at target's hitbox), aiming display (show KillAura aiming in third-person view), more aiming mode (mmc, hypixel, anticheat(new), CUSTOM)
The killaura has been improved already.
It has been denied before.
It has been denied, not a real form of velocity.
BeanerNet (?): rename to FakeLag
No.
Useless and Anticheat a = hypixel and anticheat b = mineplex.
The AimAssist is alreayd perfect, nothing to change, and raven doesn't bypass anything.
new features:
BridgeAssist (helps you with bridging) (like scaffold's telly / godbridge mode without auto place)

other: better clickgui (performance improvements plzzz),
BridgeAssist is called Legit scaffold.
Disabler is useless and will be patched quickly.
AutoPvP is useless

And the clickgui is alreayd perfect, and it just depends of your PC.

boxingL

Social Credit
The killaura has been improved already.
If Vape v4's Killaura now had FailRate, Custom Rotation Speed, Movement Fix (and more), it would be impeccable in my eyes.
It has been denied before.
Fine.
It has been denied, not a real form of velocity.
Then just add it by a new feature.
Any reason?
Useless and Anticheat a = hypixel and anticheat b = mineplex.
Hypixel and Mineplex are not the only two Minecraft servers in the world, which is why some people need more Speed modes (plus at least one custom mode)
The AimAssist is alreayd perfect, nothing to change, and raven doesn't bypass anything.
Banned by anticheat before (legit config + only used AimAssist + maybe you don't even know what's raven client lol)
BridgeAssist is called Legit scaffold.
Well, that's my fault. (BridgeAssist: helps you with aiming problem when bridging)
Disabler is useless and will be patched quickly.
True.
AutoPvP is useless
Maybe? (AutoPVP aka. AutoELO)
And the clickgui is alreayd perfect, and it just depends of your PC.
2000 FPS -> 700~1200 FPS when opening ClickGUI (My PC before my RTX3060 was smashed by my brother)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Banned by anticheat before (legit config + only used AimAssist + maybe you don't even know what's raven client lol)
No anticheat can detect the aim assist. The module just does something that a legit player can do. And this module is undetected for +5years.
And raven is a client that has been released with a discord token stealer and with 90% useless modules.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
No anticheat can detect the aim assist. The module just does something that a legit player can do. And this module is undetected for +5years.
And raven is a client that has been released with a discord token stealer and with 90% useless modules.
vape aimassist never flags any anticheat even if you use 100 speed on both horizontal and vertical

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If Vape v4's Killaura now had FailRate, Custom Rotation Speed, Movement Fix (and more), it would be impeccable in my eyes.
Agreed, it doesn't really involve bypasses it just allows you to customize killaura further to bypass. Besides I think with movement fix it would be close if not completely undetectable.

finesser

Social Credit
Then just add it by a new feature.
It's useless lmfao
Any reason?
It's kind of pointless to rename it will just make it harder for people to find and cause confusion.
Hypixel and Mineplex are not the only two Minecraft servers in the world, which is why some people need more Speed modes (plus at least one custom mode)
Vape v4 isn't a blatant client and Manthe already said they're not focused on blatant modules since its a waste of time.
Vape's autoclicker and aim assist bypasses every server with the right config you probably just turned off randomization or something + like rofl said raven is a pretty shitty client with most of the modules having no use and alot of skids

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
aimassist works on every anticheat
custom would be nice but bypasses on any known server will get patched within the week that they're out
why would u need bridgeassist when we already have scaffold
every disabler will get patched
autopvp is fine ig
would be decent if it wasnt already deniedVelocity: legit mode (AutoJumpReset)
would be decent if it wasnt already denied x2

Vape edition Vape v4, Vape Lite

Suggestion Description
custom rotation speed would be cool for looking legit, reach features is pretty useless, fail rate might be cool for looking legit, i think movement fix is already a thing, random aiming would be cool for looking legit, aiming display would be cool, more aim modes would get patched but custom would be cool

hopefully vape adds a scripting thing or smth so that all of these can get added by other players

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
yes brother me too I hope that they update speed and add disabler because now vape is worse than other clients
Not gonna happen, manthe explicitly said so. Vape isn’t meant for blatant cheating, and when vape adds a super blatant feature it is quickly patched.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
When vape v3 was the vape version it was really good and got updates but now it doesn't...
That’s because vape was trying to also have hypixel blatant features. Hypixel blatant cheating is kinda dead rn, and vape isn’t making an attempt to bypass it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
2000 FPS -> 700~1200 FPS when opening ClickGUI (My PC before my RTX3060 was smashed by my brother)
u dont need 2000 fps to run minecraft especially when ur in the clickgui

boxingL

Social Credit
It's useless lmfao
Useless: bypassed almost all anticheat
Not gonna happen, manthe explicitly said so.
True.
No anticheat can detect the aim assist.
dude Just try it at anticheat-test.com (server)
vape aimassist never flags any anticheat even if you use 100 speed on both horizontal and vertical
same
Hypixel blatant cheating is kinda dead rn
True.

finesser

Social Credit
Useless: bypassed almost all anticheat
?? Is this a joke? No shit it bypasses every anticheat they're not gonna ban you for jumping it's not a real form of velocity and is just useless and has already been denied

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
every time: like 5% chance
If you really think an anticheat that has never been able to detect cheats without flase flagging all players will detect without problems the vape's aimassist. And fun fact no relevant servers/anticheats can detect the aim assist without issues.