1.14.4?

dropzoned

Social Credit
I have Vape V3 and want to use Vape client on a 1.14.4 for mainly x-ray/search and fly. I have installed forge 1.14.4 and whenever I launch vape. It says forge isnt on. Anything im doing wrong?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I have Vape V3 and want to use Vape client on a 1.14.4 for mainly x-ray/search and fly. I have installed forge 1.14.4 and whenever I launch vape. It says forge isnt on. Anything im doing wrong?
vape v3 = 1.710 forge, 1.8.9 forge and 1.12.2 forge

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
You can view a list of our supported versions at: www.vape.gg/contact/ (under the FAQ dropdown). For your convenience, here they are:

upload_2019-8-29_14-31-39.png

We do not currently support 1.14.4 for Vape V3 or Vape Lite. We are always looking to update our products to newer Minecraft Versions (given enough demand by our customers), but doing so is impossible until Minecraft Forge releases a stable version of their product for that Minecraft Version. So, a good rule of thumb is to check Minecraft Forge's site and look for the version that you want Vape to be updated to. If there is a "Stable" release available (not "Latest" or "Development"), then you may have a case for requesting an update (so long as there is enough demand for support of that version).

In 1.14.4's case, this is not true (yet). There is no stable 1.14.4 Forge Version out yet. Once one comes out, we will consider updating to that version.

Arkayer

Social Credit
You can view a list of our supported versions at: www.vape.gg/contact/ (under the FAQ dropdown). For your convenience, here they are:

View attachment 580

We do not currently support 1.14.4 for Vape V3 or Vape Lite. We are always looking to update our products to newer Minecraft Versions (given enough demand by our customers), but doing so is impossible until Minecraft Forge releases a stable version of their product for that Minecraft Version. So, a good rule of thumb is to check Minecraft Forge's site and look for the version that you want Vape to be updated to. If there is a "Stable" release available (not "Latest" or "Development"), then you may have a case for requesting an update (so long as there is enough demand for support of that version).

In 1.14.4's case, this is not true (yet). There is no stable 1.14.4 Forge Version out yet. Once one comes out, we will consider updating to that version.
could you please explain how to check if the forge version is stable or not? and does 1.13.2 has an stable version of forge?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
could you please explain how to check if the forge version is stable or not? and does 1.13.2 has an stable version of forge?
Sure, very simple. All you have to do is go to the Forge site and navigate to the version you want to check. This is what is displayed for 1.14.4. As you can see, the only download prompt available is for the "Latest" version. If you go to the 1.8.9 version, you can see that it has prompts available for both "Latest" and "Recommended". The "Recommended" prompt is considered a stable version. When you see a "Recommended" version of Forge available for the MC version you are looking into, that is how you can know that it has a stable release available.

Also, to answer your question, 1.13.2 does not currently have a stable version of Forge.

Arkayer

Social Credit
Sure, very simple. All you have to do is go to the Forge site and navigate to the version you want to check. This is what is displayed for 1.14.4. As you can see, the only download prompt available is for the "Latest" version. If you go to the 1.8.9 version, you can see that it has prompts available for both "Latest" and "Recommended". The "Recommended" prompt is considered a stable version. When you see a "Recommended" version of Forge available for the MC version you are looking into, that is how you can know that it has a stable release available.

Also, to answer your question, 1.13.2 does not currently have a stable version of Forge.
thank you

dropzoned

Social Credit
Oh ok, well thanks for the heads up. Tbh I just saw 1.14.4 Forge and thought vape would work with it. No rush with updates.
Thanks,
-Fellow Vaper