Search results

1. P

Add back beanernet

I know. Beanernet got renamed to fakelag, specifically the latency mode.
  2. P

Legit Middle Click Pearl

This is the entire point of macros, literally. Make “ender pearl” macro and bind to m3
  3. P

Add back beanernet

Beanernet = fakelag latency Beanernet didn’t become backtrack if that’s what you thought
  4. P

Keepsprint suggestion

Yes obviously but it’s heavily reduced and safe to use, unlike a speed hack like keepsprint which is unsafe regardless of settings
  5. P

Keepsprint suggestion

you can detect any amount of reduced speed. it’s the same as speed(blatant) detections. It might not autoban now but servers can easily just tune it slightly lower to ban just like speed detections Also just use active hitselect it gives the same effect as keepsprint but isn’t detectable
  6. P

rbw ss bypass

lite bypasses ss. That is legitimately the only single purpose of it, and it does
  7. P

my hypixel closet settings (v4)

Wrong btw. Extra+ bypasses mmc. Using anything other than extra+ is more risky. But regardless it depends on cps settings
  8. P

good update

besides the point. theres visual bugs that happen globally. confirm it on normal launcher then report accordingly
  9. P

good update

thats still a /support thing and either way its highly unlikely its a lunar only bug for him. most people refuse to bother checking on another launcher so you end up with "I have a bug, I'm on lunar, must be a lunar bug" then hit the stone wall here of "its not supported" without even verifying...
  10. P

good update

then why post it at all?
  11. P

*RESOLVED* (Reach Not Working) Vape V4

Go on singleplayer and use 6-6. If it works there, the servers you’re on are just blocking the reach. If it doesn’t work on there, client issue and you have to contact support.
  12. P

why is the blatant module not in vape v4

If I had to guess, because vape is a ghost client
  13. P

the ability to switch to older versions of vape v4 (v4.11, v4.1, etc)

if there’s no anticheat then you can just use any free blatant client. Or just v3 if you really want to use the vape versions of those modules
  14. P

Multipoint

I think its a lot more complex, I doubt theres just a simple way to just make it mostly be an advantage. even if its something super small, say you aim slightly more to the right since the close point is the far right edge, youre still risking that youll slip off slightly easier if the target...
  15. P

Multipoint

mostly because its effectively placebo and serves as some sort of novelty - people think its cool and it does enough to make you think it might help. the advantage or disadvantage is minimal, you almost certainly wont notice it which is how placebo kicks in ie "i swear its better!" that comes...
  16. P

Multipoint

there is no flat out "best point" besides the nearest. nearest is better in theory but in practice it makes you slip off, since nearest means closer to one edge. It might be better if youre locked in a straight line, but if theres any strafing involved then its a disadvantage. so might be useful...
  17. P

Multipoint

Its not like the vape one aim directly to the center. It aims generally around it, its clearly a random point and not obvious or detectable whatsoever. what im saying is with multipoint, it tries to aim to the closest point, but the closest point is susceptible to making you slip off target...
  18. P

Multipoint

it’s definitely multipoint you can check it easily. but multipoint in minecraft is extremely overrated and misunderstood. it’s not always an advantage. a lot of the times the closest point is at the very edge of the hitbox, so when the target moves you’re no longer hovering since aim lags...
  19. P

Multipoint

They did, it’s been in vape lite for years