Search results

1. Bolthie

What does this mean?

I haven't played Minecraft in a while, after getting back on today I realized I didn't have my password saved, after about 30 attempts in pressing the reset password button and entering my email, I've received a total of 0 emails, what's up with that?
  2. Bolthie

[OPINION THREAD] Do you prefer Vape Lite, or v3 and why?

I prefer v3, because it has more modules, and I don't play on servers that SS anyway... :P
  3. Bolthie

If Your Vape Is Stopping At A Certain Stage (8/27) (15/27) etc.. Follow This Tutorial

Hello Vape Forums! To preface this tutorial, I was in great distress just a few days ago, because after switching accounts I would always have to reinstall Vape because it would get stuck at a certain stage, this tutorial is for those of you with that same issue. The root of my issue was in my...
  4. Bolthie

What is the reason for v3 being more detectable than VL?

title says it all
  5. Bolthie

What JVM Arguments do you guys recommend with Vape?

I have 16 gb of ram, should I only allocate 3? 6? 4? 14? idk lmao
  6. Bolthie

Quake Aura

sike lol
  7. Bolthie

My Vape Often Gets Stuck At Stage 15/27 (or something)

^^^^^^^^^^ I have to go into task manager to close it, my minecraft then crashes. Any fix? If not pls devs fix next update xoxo
  8. Bolthie

Why do I need to reinstall Vape every time I switch accounts?

I play have 3 accounts that I've bought from minecraft.net One account is my main for bedwars, other is my main for skywars, and last one is for testing settings, and I've noticed I need to reinstall vape every single time I switch accounts, and its so annoying, is there anyway to get around this?
  9. Bolthie

How Do Profiles Work?

I just bought Vape Last night, and instantly loved the purchase, but I noticed something, I went to bed after I created a profile, and at least thought I saved it. It was the perfect profile for bedwars, and ranked skywars, but when I woke back up, and went to my PC, I noticed it wasn't there...