Search results

1. H

Hypixel reach hits getting blocked

so i did a little expirment, a lot of people say i 3.6 block on hypixel, so i tested it out, i got some random guy to help me and i turned on vape v4 reach display, turns out it caps at 3.25 reach. Now this makes a lot of sense since a lot of my hits dont register, so i was wondering on how i...
  2. H

Hack that priority picks up an item

I would like to see a hack where for example if someone dies and there is a loot drop, if u priotize a item like a diamond block, the first thing u pick up is the diamond block. this could be useful for uhc for like picking up the head, gaps, diamonds, etc.
  3. H

What is this feature?

I was looking at settings and saw "SHOW NBT TAGS" WHat does it do?
  4. H

Fishing rod macro

best settings for fishing rod macro? i wanna hit every rod hit yk what i mean
  5. H

Reach

I used 3.4-3.6 reach on hypixel, when i use it it shows the particles but doesnt hit, it hits from a further distance but not by a lot. I have my reach to 3.4-3.6, 100% chance, advanced.
  6. H

Tracers

is there a way to make tracers better? I cant really find people with tracers, i can only see people that I would see anyways without tracers, and sometimes people underground. The max block range is like 80-90 which isnt that good. Is there a way to make this better? if so please help me.
  7. H

Hit selection Auto Clicker

so i saw the hit select thing that helps you combo, its really good but is there a way to toggle it on and off? there is times its good but times where its gotten me killed.
  8. H

Xray

Is there a xray type of thing or cave finder? ive seen a lot of youtubers use it on hypixel uhc and ive been looking for it, but i havent found it.