Search results

1. matthewlitwiz

Classic Duels Settings??

What's like the upmost best settings for classic Duels, like I'm playing legit and I just see #11 Divine Classic player and he cheating hard!!! What's the best for hypixel classic duel 80ms
  2. matthewlitwiz

Any improvement's on these settings?

I've been using the following setting (images below) for over a year now with no ban and wanted to see if theres anything I can improve or not my ping is below 60ms. also I know manually autoblocking is better and I also know my aim assist is high but they still work to my favor so leave em.
  3. matthewlitwiz

Blatant Settings Toggle

I been closet cheating for a bit but now that I'm somewhat high level, I keep on queuing sweaty nicks or hackers every 10 - 15th game, does anyone have like a nice setting that i can toggle off and on every once in a while without getting banned?
  4. matthewlitwiz

Ping spoof?

I saw a post about what settings you should have for hypixel depending on ping, and wanted to know if I could spoof my ping to like 300 and use more reach, does ping spoofing (beanernet) ban? if not whats a good ping to play with for 4.0 reach?
  5. matthewlitwiz

Legit aura?

does legit aura flag? if not what are like the safest settings for them?
  6. matthewlitwiz

What's the best settings for bedwars?

I've been using vape but I wanna try and use it on my main, is there any good settings that won't get me banned?