Search results

1. ANDYzhangyu

About vapev4 crash

我最近用 4.1.12Forge 启动了 VAPEV2,但我基本上每 5 分钟打开一次客户端崩溃,我已经在其他启动器和其他计算机上尝试过,但它仍然崩溃。
  2. ANDYzhangyu

Lunar Client

适用于 1.8.9 月球
  3. ANDYzhangyu

Vape LITE on 1.16 PVP

To use vape on 1.16start by downloading forge 1.12.2 One forge for 1.12.2 is installed Download and install https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/viaforge Drag and drop the Viaforge into your mods folder Run 1.12.2 forge Click the version selector button and select 1.16.4 Inject vape
  4. ANDYzhangyu

If Mante sees please give a Workaround, thank you

Thank you, made me think of the virtual keyboard, already appears GUI, thank you so much
  5. ANDYzhangyu

No,My keboard doesn't have this key.
  6. ANDYzhangyu

My keyboard doesn't have this key
  7. ANDYzhangyu

My vapev4 because I used someone else's configuration, but that person's configuration is numeric keypad 9 to open the GUI, but I am a notebook without a numeric keypad 9, is there a way to reset the GUI of vape to open the key, and I go to the feedback to feedback is useless, submission can not...
  8. ANDYzhangyu

I can't open the vapev4 gui now

Is there any other way to reset the keys of vapev4 ?
  9. ANDYzhangyu

I can't open the vapev4 gui now

I can't open the vapev4 gui now. I just use someone else's configuration. But someone else's configuration opens the gui with the numeric keypad 9. My keyboard does not have the numeric keypad 9. So how can I open the gui now or reset the open key of the gui to shift
  10. ANDYzhangyu

中国的vapeer发一句中文awa

看标题
  11. ANDYzhangyu

如果可以,那么如何开启

如果可以,那么如何开启
  12. ANDYzhangyu

vapelite能不能开启中文

vapelite能不能开启中文
  13. ANDYzhangyu

为什么我开启灵魂出窍客户端直接崩溃

有大佬知道为什么我开启灵魂出窍客户端会直接崩溃吗,谢谢