Search results

1. PvP

FastPlace fix?

No, but it was a mod issue. I took out one of the mods from my folder and FastPlace is working just fine again. Really weird since I used this mod yesterday and everything was working fine. I guess the issue is resolved
  2. PvP

FastPlace fix?

The held item is set to “all” and it’s still not working Edit: I think my vape is really screwed rn. I also can’t open the alt manager in the multiplayer tab (which I was able to do before) and when I switch to the legit mods in the GUI I can’t switch back to the main GUI. I’m gonna redownload...
  3. PvP

FastPlace fix?

This can't be a bug because I'm assuming no one else has this issue. I've been using FastPlace for a while now, and I didn't have any problems back then. A few hours ago, I wanted to move my optifine cape to a different account. I had to download Optifine 1.19.2 to be able to move and...
  4. PvP

Blatant aura aim mode

Watchdog is terrible at catching most killaura settings. If rotations were required to bypass the anticheat then legit aura in vape should not be existing in the first place. To answer your question, rotations are really blatant. It is very obvious to see someone headsnapping or aiming oddly...
  5. PvP

Blatant aura aim mode

I don’t want any rotations at all. If I did want to use rotations I would use anti-cheat. I’m not using keepsprint or 00 either, I said in the thread that I am okay with moving very slowly
  6. PvP

Blatant aura aim mode

Does “none” aim mode in blatant aura with autoblock bypass watchdog? In some clients no rotation autoblock killaura bypasses just fine but I never used it with vape so I wanted to get feedback from others if they ever tried it. I know autoblock might lag back but I’m not using keepsprint with it...
  7. PvP

Blatant/Safe fully bypassing settings (not for pussies)

KeepSprint is obvious to staff, it’s like a closet bhop depending on how you look at it
  8. PvP

Is inv walk detectable on hypixel?

It watchdog bans do not use invwalk
  9. PvP

Keep sprint

KeepSprint does not flag but you could potentially be banned by a staff member for using it.
  10. PvP

[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Timer 1.07 bypasses? I got banned on an alt account using timer. I turned off timer when I played on another alt right after and I didn’t get banned. Unless I’m doing something wrong, I think watchdog can catch 1.07 timer
  11. PvP

Do you have proof of a vape staff member saying this? I’m just curious because I used keepsprint on an alt yesterday in skywars for a couple hours and never got banned.
  12. PvP

NoFall AntiCheat bypasses and doesn’t flag (on hypixel). I used it yesterday for a couple hours on an alt and never got banned. However, I wouldn’t recommend using it on your main, this is only for those who like to blatantly cheat on alts
  13. PvP

Vape X-Ray keeps crashing me

Other client’s X-Ray doesnt crash for me, any fixes for this?
  14. PvP

Rotations on killaura

How do you turn on rotations in killaura when you go in F5
  15. PvP

Speedmine mod

timer 1.3 is not the same thing as an actual speedmine. theres barely a difference. im not suggesting anything lol. im just asking if anyone has a forge mod
  16. PvP

Speedmine mod

Vape does not have speedmine and speedmine is really useful in UHC + mega walls. Is there anywhere I can download a speedmine mod, or if someone could send me a speedmine mod. I’m not using timer to do it because I already have timer on at 1.07 (I’m using speedmine and timer on alts so dw about...
  17. PvP

DOES TIMER PASS WATCHDOG ANTICHEAT?

Yes timer at 1.07 currently bypasses watchdog but still a risky module. Like any other blatant module, just use it on alt accounts
  18. PvP

Invwalk?

Try searching up the module in the client
  19. PvP

Invwalk?

It might be a hidden module in blatant
  20. PvP

How to hide modules in Text GUI on v4.05

It was really convenient to hide modules like sprint and fullbright. Is the option still there?