Search results

1. GodOfGraves

snip

retards
  2. GodOfGraves

where the fuck is sync settings in the new UI?

i cant find it in the new ui, but it's in the old ui. how else am i supposed to save my settings??
  3. GodOfGraves

Lunar AC is gone

the cheaters remain supreme
  4. GodOfGraves

Forge does everything 3rd party clients do (Lunar, BLC, etc.) except FPS boosting

Every single feature in Lunar and BLC can be accomplished in forge, with the exception of the FPS boosts. There are **zero** mods that provide the kind of optimizations and fps boosts that lunar client currently does. Feature-wise, yeah, you can do pretty much everything lunar and blc do on...
  5. GodOfGraves

Vape v4 only works on lunar 1.8 and not 1.7?

Why doesn't vape v4 work on lunar 1.7? it only works on 1.8
  6. GodOfGraves

Vape Lite vs Vape V4 serverside undetectability?

Is there a difference between Vape Lite and Vape V4 in terms of serverside undetectability? I know Vape Lite is better for screenshares, but are the modules better too?
  7. GodOfGraves

watchdog has been improving recently

ive been seeing many blatant cheaters getting banned recently. slowly, but surely, watchdog is getting better. i'd advise against using too many blatant modules. closet cheaters are still safe though, they'll probably be safe forever honestly, unless a miracle happens.
  8. GodOfGraves

what servers do screenshares?

trying to find a good server that does screenshares, preferably with a good anticheat
  9. GodOfGraves

TENEBROUS DEMOTED FROM MMC STAFF

https://twitter.com/Pikaclicks/status/1281792135520563201
  10. GodOfGraves

[MEGATHREAD] Ultimate Closet Cheating Guide in 2020 [Bypassing Anticheats]

This thread will cover everything about bypassing modern serverside anti-cheats. I have been in the community for over 6 years and have amassed hundreds of hours dedicated to testing and bypassing anti-cheats. This thread is geared towards Vape V4 and Vape Lite, but it applies to any ghost...
  11. GodOfGraves

PSA: Don't use more than 15 CPS on Hypixel

This has been known for a while, but people are still suggesting really high autoclicker settings for Hypixel. Because of NCP's attack speed check, Hypixel will automatically cancel your hits if you click more than 15 CPS. You are putting yourself at a disadvantage by going above this...
  12. GodOfGraves

[Suggestion] Vape Lite Aim Assist Check Block Break

It's on vape v4 and it would be really useful to have it on vape lite
  13. GodOfGraves

LMAO what a meme

14. GodOfGraves

Trustworthy Alt Shops?

mcalts is out of stock and i need new SFAs that are unbanned on hypixel any suggestions?
  15. GodOfGraves

vape v4 appreciation thread

thanks james
  16. GodOfGraves

[Suggestion] Add Reset Profile to Vape V4

I fucked up a lot of settings and a reset profile would be really useful like in V3.
  17. GodOfGraves

[RELEASE] VAPE V4 BEST 100% UNDETECTABLE HYPIXEL CONFIG

VAPE V4 PROFILE UID: 750f233b-e4cd-43db-bcd6-d5abe1a0ed4e This legit Hypixel config is completely undetectable. It is not possible for Watchdog to detect this, even if you have very low ping. It has gone through intensive testing and I've found that these settings will go undetected even for...
  18. GodOfGraves

3.3 reach bannable on hypixel?

im tryna play on my main, i don't think i will get watchdog banned with 3.3, but is it possible to get staff banned with 3.3?
  19. GodOfGraves

which bhop method should i use on hypixel?

i find that the "hypixel" constantly gets me lagged back and banned is there another setting that I should use?