Search results

1. P

New update notification

Maybe because it’s new features that could break and might even get changed or removed? Ask them idk. It’s silent for a reason though otherwise it would just be listed. Why else would they not just put it in the changelog
  2. P

New update notification

Pretty sure it’s done on purpose so that it’s not as known
  3. P

New update notification

Regardless.. if they thought that was appropriate they’d just put it in the changelog that exists. It’s silent for a reason
  4. P

New update notification

That’s kinda the whole point of a silent update, that it’s silent
  5. P

Make VapeV4 and Vape Lite For Minecraft Bedrock Too

why do you say “he” when it’s a company with multiple people working on it?
  6. P

[GUIDE] Staff detections

I mean yeah looking server side is the entire point but thats not what I mean. I dont ever see any snapping or anything like that. My speed is at 6 or 7 usually and it has no problem staying on them but it doesnt look sus at all. Meanwhile theres a few people on here saying "rotations looks...
  7. P

Silentaura config?

Thats what I'm saying. It looks totally fine and I dont see what people are talking about with it looking blatant, it really doesnt. I wouldnt do reach though personally
  8. P

[GUIDE] Staff detections

what weird rotations? I dont get what the original post is talking about with this. I just spec'd my friend using it and the rotations dont look any different than aimassist or normal aiming even. Anyone have an actual example? An actual example not a vague explanation, because I dont see shit
  9. P

MVP+ Settings

Nobody here nor myself ever complains about how drip copies every feature out of vape, or the vape.gg TOS, etc. But when you say "Also, just stating that Drip had jump reset for way longer than Vape"(2 weeks?), I'm going to remind that every single core feature drip has, vape already had for...
  10. P

MVP+ Settings

but they dont "just inject into them" they work flawlessly. Ive been helped while using lunar, its not like theres any bugs with vape that only happen on lunar filler items like I said absolutely nobody uses this and nobody asks for this. If this was an actual valid point then youd have people...
  11. P

MVP+ Settings

idk what you mean by "which will be outnumbered" labymod always worked with vape, newest version does, nothing new autotool 5+ years freelook was added years ago in the vape legit menu(first hack to do so) backtrack ticks was in vape first reach combo mode was in vape 5+ years ago jump reset...
  12. P

MVP+ Settings

Yes. You can go down the list and quite literally all of those features have been in vape for several years minus 3-5 random things that are essentially irrelevant
  13. P

MVP+ Settings

95% of the features in the changelog you linked have been in vape for 5+ years, yet you mention how jump reset was in drip for like 2 weeks earlier?? what was the point
  14. P

操你妈曼特你妈死了敢乳化

China has around 13% of its population falling below the poverty line of $5.50 per day in 2020 $5.50 per day in 2020 $5.50 per day in 2020 $5.50 per day in 2020 $5.50 per day in 2020
  15. P

操你妈曼特你妈死了敢乳化

Riots? Yes the frequency of riots are low. That why it was on the news, because its rare and thus significant. I'm assuming you mean protests? Yes in those countries citizens are given the right to assemble and people do often. You can peacefully assemble to protest the government in order to...
  16. P

操你妈曼特你妈死了敢乳化

they have elections dont they? Did the CCP appoint Tsai Ing-wen as president of Taiwan or did the people in Taiwan vote for her? Why did hong kong? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%932020_Hong_Kong_protests Since 15 March 2019 until mid-2020 (over year long prolonged riot) Death 15...
  17. P

A Letter from the Spirit of George Floyd: Injustice Anywhere Is a Threat to Justice Everywhere

Nobody cares, Chang. every government is capable of being fucked up. every person on earth prefers their own and trends towards being racist. Only thing is you are being dishonest by virtue signaling and simping for the CCP, so shut the fuck up, you are beyond indoctrinated
  18. P

操你妈曼特你妈死了敢乳化

has the republic of china, or the peoples republic of china existed longer? which one is due to an uprising from the original government? Taiwan has its own government. The people living there hold a democratic vote and they all vote for a president. By your same logic the peoples republic of...
  19. P

A Letter from the Spirit of George Floyd: Injustice Anywhere Is a Threat to Justice Everywhere

Asian lives matter too lets not forget these injustices against the asian people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests_and_massacre https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_genocide