Search results

1. R

small thing about emerald rush

hey guys i havent been here in like a year but yeah i figured id stop by to let the mmc mains here know that emerald rush has NO SHOPKEEPER REACH CHECK this means that 1) you can click the shopkeeper, invwalk to the emerald gen and buy stuff 2) you can freecam to the shopkeeper and buy stuff...
  2. R

Closet and blatant settings for cubecraft?

Don't judge im bored :/ Also are there any other servers to cheat on/clients to buy
  3. R

r

nvm sry for ghost ping lol
  4. R

What reach bans now?

I am going for an op duels ws on an alt and need to know if 3,2 is still safe on hypixel (it probably is but I have heard a lot of stuff about reach banning).
  5. R

Anyone else got false banned?

After my first ban I played with only an autoclicker (other than undetectable modules like sprint and the legit mods). This morning I got a 360D ban on my main account. WTF is hypixel doing Ac and rc settings (not that it matters): 15-20 block hit manual no extra random
  6. R

AutoHypixel

Vape edition: if possible both Suggestion description: auto GG, Requeue, autododge and queuestats and Lunar spoof for hypixel.
  7. R

What browser do you use?

chrome best
  8. R

Best blatant client rn?

Blatant cleating is kinda dead atm, astolfo last updated in august and im reluctant to spend $40 on a dead blatant client, rise is dead and their disc got termed, novo bans in 5 minutes and has trash fps... the only somewhat good blatant client is rise 6 but that is in private beta and is prob...
  9. R

Listing all active members.

This website is soooo active... IncognitoDoge, meowmeow, nyor, realhypixel, Yeah_Jack, ed184 (quit), kms, Alexx, Manthe, Merryzz, rofl, e621 (basically quit) Every post besides this is... "Why is my IRL vape not working???" "Why it crash on (insert random ass client) :(" "Settings?" even...
  10. R

Social credit!

Thank you Manthe for adding an actual system to judge forum users
  11. R

Watchdog updates???

I got banned on 2 of my accs using 3.3 and 85% (Duels) Is it a config issue or watchdog update, or did staff review replays???
  12. R

Legit Safewalk

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: Safewalk mode that instead of force stopping motion at the end of a block, forces sneak. This would make it undetectable by anticheat and staff. Video Reference (Not required): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbXSA0g5EN0...
  13. R

Listing all of nyors alts bcz bored

@december @nyor @Femboy @Koraa @SystemFiles @DORED @misfires, @fanny @nyor1 @nyor2 @nyorv3 @xiorage @Xtraink @ny. @Ира Акимова@nyㅤ @shiiov2 @rip @nyor_ @nyy @xrs and probably many more will edit
  14. R

I'm done with hypixel forums bro

I just saw a thread saying hypixel should get verus how are people this stupid
  15. R

Bro

This retard bro He showed a tiny clip of him flagging with novoline.lol on a bad config, and then he tells his viewers to get .wtf?? he is trying to get ppl scammed lol
  16. R

Vape V1

You can get v4, v3, v2... but what about v1? or just vape original does anyone know if that exists?
  17. R

Blacklist the phrase "vape pen" and irl vape related words

vape edition: Forums suggestion description: if the person tries to post a vape irl related post block the post and redirect to vape.gg website
  18. R

I am actually fucked

I have 20 mins to make a 20 slide presentation major grade lesgo
  19. R

Hypixel skyblock

Opinions on hypixel skyblock?
  20. R

Another reason Minecraft Bedrock is bad

You get free and allowed reach for 7 MORE BLOCKS (???) depending on what device you are on and also circle strafing is op because everyone is on a phone and cannot aim