1. meowmeow

Leaving / Quitting Forums + MC

I wish you goodluck!
  2. meowmeow

Antibot

And add a "tab"/normal antibot mode.
  3. meowmeow

hit reg problem

I have troubles reproducing it but it happened before. Then its either the issue of another module or Hypixel issue.
  4. meowmeow

hit reg problem

Not sure if you have the same bug but I also noticed that, then discovered my autoclicker is clicking above 20 cps even if its set lower. From that I did some testing and saw that it somehow stacks with another profile? Either way I disabled autoclicker in all profiles and it works as intended...
  5. meowmeow

How to be fatherlesss

Came back just to react to this shit
  6. meowmeow

Leaving/Quitting

I've been planning on doing this for months and since I haven't really been that active or played that much im doing it now to focus on some irl stuff. I could list every non retard but I think all of you already know who you are, thanks for actually helping people and not posting a bunch of...
  7. meowmeow

Adding a silent scaffold (Vape V4)

Nvm, I thought it was the one where you only held s and went backwards.
  8. meowmeow

Adding a silent scaffold (Vape V4)

What? Isn't moonwalking just walking backwards and having to jump so you don't fall?
  9. meowmeow

Polar anticheat going crazy

The polar servers i've seen only had 1 hour autobans so it probably already does..
  10. meowmeow

Polar anticheat going crazy

I have heard so many times that anticheats are doing this and that but i'll believe it when I see it. So far I haven't seen shit.
  11. meowmeow

injecting vape v4 into lunar client

Vape V4 injects fine & works fine with lunar by default. It isn't officially supported though so keep that in mind.
  12. meowmeow

[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

Legit mode with decent delays. Unreliable anticheats but if you're unsure you should stick to a reasonable cps.
  13. meowmeow

Update the blink (Vape V4)

Blink isn't detectable as long as you choke all packets and not movement only.
  14. meowmeow

Add an autochest (Vape V4)

And make it only do that when you first open the chest so you can take items out too without needing to toggle it off.
  15. meowmeow

Update the blink (Vape V4)

You can do this with bi-directional.
  16. meowmeow

make nametags work on play.minecadia.net :D

There's something called health prediction in settings. Not 100% accurate but better than nothing if the server doesn't send info about health.
  17. meowmeow

Is just me or...

Yeah, ac and visuals is enough to have fun. Way better than legit & doesn't get boring like blatant cheating on an alt.
  18. meowmeow

make nametags work on play.minecadia.net :D

In what way do they not work?
  19. meowmeow

cracked account

Click gui bind when on multiplayer screen.
  20. meowmeow

About AutoClicker And Aura

They mentioned killaura which would ban if you blockhit with autoclicker enabled too, silentaura wouldn't. I mixed it up though and thought they meant using both killaura and silentaura at the same time.