Search results

1. Samson

Keepsprint in air option

This wouldn’t be a bad idea either but, it would provide very little advantage in a hit select type of manner imo
  2. Samson

Keepsprint in air option

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Give users the option to toggle if keepsprint stays active while in air (jumping) or not, as this can make the module less noticeable via spectating. Video Reference (Not required): N/A
  3. Samson

Backtrack + Fastplace

You can use backtrack on 2-3 ticks, Fast place is also fine.
  4. Samson

reach patch question

No it hasn't been reverted, 3.1-3.2 does still work.
  5. Samson

Do Hypixel staff watch these forums? (Poll)

Even if they did ESP is visual, it would take a lot of manpower to keep that in check. That'd simply be a waste of their time, and I highly doubt they check these forums it doesn't really provide any useful information for them.
  6. Samson

Hypixel pit closets?

This isn't exactly true, Hypixel has game-specific moderation (Title for this is "Game Masters") which is a paid moderation position which targets specific games. So yes, the pit alongside every other major game mode on their network has assigned moderators. They're actually quite active...
  7. Samson

Hypixel Detections [GUIDE]

ClickGUI would not send packets, that's not an inventory or onscreen source of minecraft. opening your minecraft settings yes that sends a packet. But no, any client related settings does not send a packet would be pretty stupid of the cheat developer to do so wouldn't you think? Hypixel still...
  8. Samson

I resigned.

I resigned.
  9. Samson

Assuming its packet based which is most likely is due to NCP, they're just looking for the sprint packet being sent after the inventory packet. just don't sprint, walk and it should be fine GUI wise it doesn't matter you'll always send an inventory packet all the same unless you're in settings...
  10. Samson

Most likely still the case
  11. Samson

1. Hypixel blocks your hit registration if the CPS is 15 >, no need to go over 15 cps unless you want shitty hit registration. 2. Bedbreaker still functions as normal, hypixel only blocks bed related IDS from being broken through other blocks if the bedface is exposed at any angle you can still...
  12. Samson

how to fix this offset

Noted
  13. Samson

Auto Clicker Breaking Blocks Delau

Auto clicking is not possible to see via spectating, the only noticeable action is not being able to break blocks in general. Everything else is entirely possible in a spectating sense. There's not really a point of adding something like this, as it's not detectable anyways. Kind Regards, Samson.
  14. Samson

Add hitdelay fix for vape lite

Thread locked.
  15. Samson

无法注入Lunar 1.12.2 Unable to inject Lunar 1.12.2 lncompatible Minecraft Minecraft Forge is required to run on this version

As said above use forge 1.12.2 Alternatively, you could use feather client as its forge based and has the 1.12.2 version. It provides most things lunar client does, also allows you to add additional mods if you wish.
  16. Samson

i can change my ip

You can update your ip via vape.gg/account, logging in and going under the "Advanced Settings" tab.
  17. Samson

Auto team by color / server doesnt work properly

Could you show an example?
  18. Samson

Reach Bug

This is not a bug with the reach module, this could be your connection or hypixel blocking the hits because you're hitting to far which a lot of servers do which is what it most likely is as you still got multiple reach hits during the video as you got closer. Try lowering your settings and...
  19. Samson

Is it possible to replace auto gg with auto /play command for bedwars?

You can add any chat command to macros and bind it, so yes.
  20. Samson

My wifi Blocking Vape or something

Contact support if this is still happening.